Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Random Pics Vol. 2
Posted 2004-10-07, 11:31 PM
Post random pics that you took yourself.
1. Some schwizzy
2. The Honda
3. Hungry?
4. Purty lookin shroom
5. Same as 3.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic04.jpg (49.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg pic09.jpg (57.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg pic062.jpg (55.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg pic093.jpg (42.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg pic162.jpg (61.8 KB, 18 views)

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:35 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Random Pics Vol. 2"
i want fucken shrooms!! hwo much are thye anyway? like enough to see shit....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:39 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "i want fucken shrooms!! hwo much are..."
Where I live it's about 40 an eighth. I can get for cheap as fuck though because my friend obviously grows.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic126.jpg (50.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg pic133.jpg (53.1 KB, 18 views)

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:42 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Where I live it's about 40 an eighth. I..."
what is shrooms?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:47 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "what is shrooms?"
Psilocybin Mushrooms. They make you see shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:48 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Random Pics Vol. 2"
Please invite me over...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Please invite me over..."
What is it with white people and shrooms?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-08, 12:17 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "What is it with white people and..."
I know atleast four black people who love to shroom more than me.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2004-10-08, 12:40 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "I know atleast four black people who..."
go the shroom!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-08, 12:41 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "go the shroom!"
air mail me some, and... i'll pay you.... with respect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-08, 11:23 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Random Pics Vol. 2"
never did tell me how much shrooms id need to see shit? and how much it might cost! tell me! tell me now!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-08, 11:25 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "I know atleast four black people who..."
The only rap I've heard about shrooms is by Eminem, and perhaps D12. But D12 is white.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-08, 12:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "The only rap I've heard about shrooms..."
An Eighth will make you trip balls but 1/2 to 2/3 of that will still make you trip good. Eighths go for about 30-50.

I dont know waht your smoking MJ but D12 is defeinetly all black.

Damnit people post pictures.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2004-10-08, 12:55 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "An Eighth will make you trip balls but..."
Someone must be slipping something like that into my food. I'm always seeing weird shit. Kinda funny thogh. I got a regular carrot that perches on my shoulder. It also makes rude gestures and such at my physics teacher. Sometimes I gotta flying turnip orbiting my head, but.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-08, 12:57 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "An Eighth will make you trip balls but..."
Zeal I hate you..........I want a red honda prelude
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-10-08, 12:58 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Zeal I hate you..........I want a red..."
Mwahaha. I'll seel it to ya for $4,500.41

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2004-10-08, 01:03 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Mwahaha. I'll seel it to ya for..."
shrooms are good... well, shrooms > 1 week school... worth trying... don't think ill ever do it again... baaaad shrooms
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-08, 02:34 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Mwahaha. I'll seel it to ya for..."
are shrooms hard to grow?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-08, 03:07 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "are shrooms hard to grow?"
another question about them, what strain are they? like
are they Psilocybe cubensis spores???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-09, 01:11 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "another question about them, what..."

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V