Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Give Away Thread
Posted 2004-09-12, 11:09 PM
each week i will be giving away ladder items useast sc just pm me with wat u want and ur accoutn i will select 1 person sticky plz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
muff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmuff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

muff-knight

Posted 2004-09-12, 11:20 PM in reply to muff-knight's post "Give Away Thread"
We already have a Ladder 2 giveaway thread, just use that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-13, 12:06 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "We already have a Ladder 2 giveaway..."
The Give-away thread was made by geekstar, who hasnt seem to been on his mules much, so most of the items have probably gone, but i have access to one of the giveaway mules, not good stuff on it, but can be useful for lvl 12-40
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-13, 09:45 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "The Give-away thread was made by..."
voll could i plz use this one i would prefeer it because it would be my personal give away and less confusion but i will use the ladder thread if u request
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
muff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmuff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

muff-knight

Posted 2004-09-13, 09:52 AM in reply to muff-knight's post starting "voll could i plz use this one i would..."
Eh, I don't think personal give aways should be Stickied, when there is a community give away thread already made. Just use the other thread if you don't mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-13, 10:54 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Eh, I don't think personal give aways..."
ok its cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

muff-knight