Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Screenie Requested EBOTD TMaul PLZ
Posted 2004-09-11, 12:19 PM
ne one have a screenie of one? i need the strength and dex req to finish ym build guide in the pvp forum

Ebotd Tmaul
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:22 PM in reply to Joka69's post "Screenie Requested EBOTD TMaul PLZ"
There ya go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fds.jpg (25.5 KB, 48 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:23 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "There ya go."
tokill.ace said:
There ya go.
ty ty ty ty
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-12, 09:01 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "ty ty ty ty"
i usually calculate my shit out like a fucking nerd and check out arreat summit and since i know its like 10% or 15% i forgot but id look it up again and calculate it, or get a eth item and figure out the % like a nerd and apply that % to a regular t maul and then * it by .2 cuz of the hel rune, gosh dont u think ima fucking lmao?_?

really?_? lol j/p but seriously its not hard to figure out how to figure out these things
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-12, 09:09 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i usually calculate my shit out like a..."
I usually do it like blckshdw, easy to calculate but also easy to be lazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-09-12, 09:10 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "I usually do it like blckshdw, easy to..."
It's easy to not do anything.

Off-Topic: Pek I haven't seen you in the longest time. Nice to see you posting again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-12, 09:22 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i usually calculate my shit out like a..."
Same here. I'll calculate everything, since it's faster...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-13, 04:19 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Same here. I'll calculate everything,..."
normal i will calculate ti to but i like being lazy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-13, 04:23 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "normal i will calculate ti to but i..."
You noobs and calculating shit. I don't need to calculate, I know it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-13, 12:30 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "You noobs and calculating shit. I..."
platnum said:
You noobs and calculating shit. I don't need to calculate, I know it.
shhh, dont make me make you look like a noob with a vast knowlegde-databased understanding of PvP so i suggest u keep the word nOOb in your throat, leave ur ego in your pants
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-13, 03:13 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "shhh, dont make me make you look like a..."
He was joking...

He can't possibly have EVERY possible item/skill in the game memorized. Lighten up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-14, 12:32 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "He was joking... He can't possibly..."
Who knows volls xD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:20 PM in reply to Death's post starting "Who knows volls xD"
ummm ben im confused...didnt u have a BOTD tmaul?? lol lost
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:23 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "ummm ben im confused...didnt u have a..."
We traded. He took my full sorc setup gear on ladder and I got some of his gear on non ladder including the botd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:42 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "shhh, dont make me make you look like a..."
blckshdwdragon said:
shhh, dont make me make you look like a noob with a vast knowlegde-databased understanding of PvP so i suggest u keep the word nOOb in your throat, leave ur ego in your pants
noob.

10char.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum