Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

ummm ???? i dunno
Posted 2004-08-27, 07:57 PM
ya i dunno what to say i may quit ahh fuck i dunno. i just find it to be bullshit that i would always give people stuff when they needed to help em out. like i would give what i could and yes ben has tried to pay me back i still am like 2/3 of it short. so i have no fucknig clue what im supposed to do to get it back. i got no items i gave em all away, and it seems no one here wants to help so ya fuck it i dunno what to do. well w/e peace out. slick said he had spurs for me but then gave em away...just an example

edit: i remember when sov had lost his chaos how quickly everyone wanted to help him and w/e but then no one helps me? like i know 95% of u here have something u could lend me or give me but i dunno why the hell u wont
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Last edited by koolio_kid2001; 2004-08-27 at 08:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-08-27, 08:35 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "ummm ???? i dunno"
See

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....807#post448807

for more information
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-27, 08:48 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "ummm ???? i dunno"
Heh, in all honestly, once I get items, I will give shit out all the time. I just started botting, but knowing my luck, I will be banned by tomorrow morning. LOL!

Only thing I am good for is rushing on Ladder right now. Hopefully, I will be having Ladder give aways soon too.

Don't despair, not everyone is an asshole, and if they seem as though they are, they most likely aren't. Help is just around the corner!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-27, 08:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, in all honestly, once I get items,..."
so u sayin im an asshole?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-27, 09:17 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "so u sayin im an asshole?"
Meh. What do you need? i'll try and hook you up with some of it.

PS: I'll be back on Sunday or Monday so i may not reply.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-27, 09:32 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Meh. What do you need? i'll try and..."
Non ladder or Ladder?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-27, 09:54 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Non ladder or Ladder?"
Eh, I have stuff. I mule, and take stuff they don't want. Just hit me up when I'm on here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eh, I have stuff. I mule, and take..."
hes on nl/east he needs bramble/cta/shadow dancers i think
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:13 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "hes on nl/east he needs..."
Pfft, I don't have that, I have little stuff though. He can speak for himself too, you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:36 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Pfft, I don't have that, I have little..."
Just dont ever post again, joka.

I'll sacrifice my characters for you, Koolio.

I'll give you all you need, and then some. This way you can finally, FINALLY tell Joka to shove it, and stop both of your bickering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-28, 02:36 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Just dont ever post again, joka. ..."
slaynish, i believe koolio has forgiven joka already, but still, that was a fucking dumb thing to do, i can help ya out if ya want, ill start some manual mfing, and ill get stuff of friends 4 u, thats only coz u helped me out a fair bit when i 1st started bnet. im out to see what i can do for u koolio.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-28, 08:27 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "slaynish, i believe koolio has forgiven..."
Nah, Nevermind.

Fuckit, he's not getting my shit.

Nobody gets my druid gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-28, 02:08 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Nah, Nevermind. Fuckit, he's not..."
When ladder goes to nl, if you want I can give you my shadow dancers. They are near perfect missing like 10 % enhanced defense.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-28, 07:35 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "ummm ???? i dunno"
I gave 5 accounts of mules out to Zelaron members when I was planning on quitting, and gave out 2/3 of my main characters as well, so don't go preaching about how everyone has shit to be throwing at your feet, because not everyone does.

Also, most of the people who were so keen on helping out Sovereign no longer play this game/etc... I couldn't since he was on Ladder and I wasn't.

I also frequently give (gave, to be more accurate) equipment out that I could spare and whatnot to friends/Members, but like I previously stated, I no longer have the resources to do so.

The decision to play or not is yours, don't let anyone make that decision for you. Either suck it up and deal with it, or find something else to do with your time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-29, 11:53 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I gave 5 accounts of mules out to..."
Vollstrecker said:
I gave 5 accounts of mules out to Zelaron members when I was planning on quitting, and gave out 2/3 of my main characters as well, so don't go preaching about how everyone has shit to be throwing at your feet, because not everyone does.

Also, most of the people who were so keen on helping out Sovereign no longer play this game/etc... I couldn't since he was on Ladder and I wasn't.

I also frequently give (gave, to be more accurate) equipment out that I could spare and whatnot to friends/Members, but like I previously stated, I no longer have the resources to do so.

The decision to play or not is OURS, don't let anyone make that decision for you. Either suck it up and deal with it, or find something else to do with your time.

u made a typo..

hes rite koolio
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AngelFromAbove is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAngelFromAbove is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AngelFromAbove

Posted 2004-08-29, 01:02 PM in reply to AngelFromAbove's post starting "u made a typo.. :) hes rite koolio"
That was no typo..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-29, 01:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That was no typo.."
srry cant read
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AngelFromAbove is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAngelFromAbove is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AngelFromAbove