Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Clan Elders of the Dragons Website
Posted 2004-08-12, 05:49 PM
Aight I started creating a simple site on Geocities so im looking for some input. It was bout time EotD got a new site going, so I got started on it earlier today. Any ideas and/or thoughts just post here. Keep in mind its a free host so I only have like 50 MB's to work with. Also keep in mind that since its free, resolution selections are minimal as well as animation options. Loading flash onto that site took up bout 15 MB's on 3 or 4 things so I took off all flash. So keep your ideas as simple as possible please. You can check the site out at:

www.ClanEotD.tk

or

www.Geocities.com/EotDClan1

I simply got a .tk host since it looks better and is easier to type in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-12, 05:58 PM in reply to Endurack's post "Clan Elders of the Dragons Website"
Being a web designer myself, I'd have to say that is a horrible layout.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:00 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Being a web designer myself, I'd have..."
i have to agree with insolence sry endurack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-13, 12:03 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i have to agree with insolence sry..."
Look very good to me, haven't seen any clan website that's as good as your.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-13, 12:48 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Look very good to me, haven't seen any..."
ill have to agree with insolence... the layout is shitty..

i no that geocities is harder to make what u want with it since its free and alows so little.... try going with a black background and links on the left side...
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-13, 01:20 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "ill have to agree with insolence... the..."
Ganga are you being sarcastic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-13, 01:35 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Ganga are you being sarcastic?"
Find me a link of another d2 clan that's better please. I am comparing clan website, not every other website.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-13, 02:28 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Find me a link of another d2 clan..."
Look at the links in my sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-13, 03:09 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Look at the links in my sig."
... those are sample.. give me a real one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-13, 03:38 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "... those are sample.. give me a real..."
?

Are you trying to make excuses?

Those are better, admit it.

I don't have any good examples, the people I've sold layouts to ruined them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-13, 04:11 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "? Are you trying to make excuses? ..."
Right... I am making excuse that my opinion is not the same as your.
I think the website look great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-13, 05:46 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Right... I am making excuse that my..."
srry, but i think the layout really sux, could use alot of improving
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-13, 12:08 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "srry, but i think the layout really..."
Explain how that website is so 'great' Ganga.

No one else thinks so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-13, 12:19 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Explain how that website is so 'great'..."
insolence i think ur examples r nice but not great....

plz keep this kind of stuff to pm's no one really cares how someone likes or dislikes it...all he asked for was a good or bad kind of thing and sugesttions... *i really need 2 learn2 spell* dont fill the thread with meaning less bullshit thnx
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-13, 01:14 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "insolence i think ur examples r nice..."
Point is, he's just saying 'it's great' to contradict me, and be an ass in general.

Ofcourse my layouts aren't great, I have very limited tools to use, and little expirience
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-13, 02:10 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Being a web designer myself, I'd have..."
`Insolence` said:
Being a web designer myself, I'd have to say that is a horrible layout.
wait till you see my lay-out
i don't know whats wrong, but i can actually make cool& nice looking sites/sigs etc but i just can't say if its nice or ugly or whatever... like the font on sigs

its really disturbing me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-13, 02:29 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "wait till you see my lay-out :( i..."
So my opinion contradict your, big deal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-13, 02:48 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "So my opinion contradict your, big deal."
what are your brabbling about ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-13, 02:49 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "So my opinion contradict your, big deal."
I think the website is okay, EotD sounds kinda medieval so the background fits well.

But the website could use some improvement, but i don't know what.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-13, 06:32 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "I think the website is okay, EotD..."
I agree with EXT the website is ok ,its still being worked on and is in the beginning stages but it isnt that bad looking for whats been said about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder