Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

CD anyone?
Posted 2004-08-12, 12:51 PM
I know a LOT of you are just starting to quit d2... So would you dare send me your expansion CD?!?

Or possibly burn me one? I would greatly appreciate it.

I've got 2 computers, and my friend derek plays on mine, and i play on my moms. He's over every day, and i'll always let him play on his lvl 12 necro

You dont have to send it or anything, but hit me up on aim at pimpinestjuice69 or bump me a PM.

I'd be too greatful, and you can possibly.. No, you WILL recieve some ladder items from me ^_-

Edit: 
Whoops! I forgot to add which cd i needed. Diablo Expansion. Thanks in advance!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-12, 03:06 PM in reply to slaynish's post "CD anyone?"
use no cd-crack
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:02 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "use no cd-crack"
You newb, use no-cd...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:11 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "You newb, use no-cd..."
`Insolence` said:
You newb, use no-cd...

Ugh.

Fucking teach me then, cock-lick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:12 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Ugh. Fucking teach me then,..."
Teach you to lick cock?

Slaynish, first off, I don't know how.. second, why would you want to learn?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:38 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Ugh. Fucking teach me then,..."
slaynish said:
Ugh.

Fucking teach me then, cock-lick.
stop fucking flaming outside the FF. if you want something, fucking ask right.

get onlyer's d2loader.
move/delete your diablo ii.exe file.
rename d2loader.exe to diablo ii.exe.
copy d2xmusic.mpq and d2xvideo.mpq from your expansion disk to the computer you want to crack's /diablo ii/.
done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-08-12, 07:04 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "stop fucking flaming outside the FF. if..."
i think that should work..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-12, 07:25 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i think that should work.."
Yeah i can run 2 diablo's one 1 comp, but u need another set of cd-keys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-12, 10:23 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah i can run 2 diablo's one 1 comp,..."
I dont want to run 2 diablos on one comp.

I want to get diablo on a different comp without buying,.

Ive got assloads of cdkeys, i just need a CD for it. Its installed already, i just need a CD for it, so my friend can play on here and i can play on there.

Symbxozslsoalsz

Blow me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-13, 01:21 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I dont want to run 2 diablos on one..."
Someone already posted EXACTLY how.

Stop being an idiot and read the posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`