Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Help With Java Build Please
Posted 2004-07-24, 09:48 AM
Could someone tell me a good javazon build and what equipment and stats and skills i should use. thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-24, 12:26 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post "Help With Java Build Please"
Any remote ideas as to what skill you want?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-24, 12:42 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Any remote ideas as to what skill you..."
It would be good to hear a good build that obviously uses light damage but also jab incase monsters are light immune.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-24, 01:29 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "It would be good to hear a good build..."
well i would do this... max lightning fury and all its synergies (if charged strike is one of the synergies i'd max it fairly quickly too)... put at least 1 into critical strike and pierce, and put around 8-10 into each of the dodge skills

equipment would probably be titans or tstrokes... both would work, on mine i have tstrokes in one slot and titans in the other, griffon eye helm or shako or gaze would all work, stormshield, gore riders or sandstorm or waterwalks for boots, ravenfrost and a duel leech ring work nice, tgods belt, and for gloves there are a lot of options such as soul drainers if u need leech crafted gloves iwth jav skills and leech and ias whatever u find that works and for ammy there are a lot of choices too i use maras for resists highlords or cats eye might work too get chains of honor for ur armor... if u cant afford that an um'd shaft isnt a bad choice

this is just a tenative build... one of the leets around here can probably do it better lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2004-07-24, 01:47 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "well i would do this... max lightning..."
heh yeah im looking to make a light fury/jab or something around that nature. i can afford CoH looking for make a leet java if someone could help me out. thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-24, 02:06 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "heh yeah im looking to make a light..."
This gonna be PvM or PvP?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-24, 02:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "This gonna be PvM or PvP?"
i was thinking maybe both?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-24, 02:38 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "i was thinking maybe both?"
Anyway there was a good picture of a lightning zon with all her gear on, can't find the link right now. The Zon had a lot of neg lightning resistance.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-24, 04:42 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Anyway there was a good picture of a..."
max lightning bolt
max charged strike
max lightnin strike
max lighnin fury
1 in Jab
1 point in all passive skills
1 point in all prereqs
With the rest of your skills, it is your choice
if you want to deal more damage then put they rest of skill into power strike
if you want defence then put they rest skill into dodging skills

gears
eth titans
ss with um or perfect light faced
shako or valkyrie wing with perfect light faced on it
chain of honor
t-gods
war traveler
1 soj
1 bulkathos ring
amulet highlord wrath
glove look for rare 2+ javs skill with 20 attack speed

that what i am doing with my javazon it might be not good but can someone correct my build if i miss anything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-24, 08:42 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "max lightning bolt max charged strike..."
CoH is the best armor for java? or is there something better?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89