Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Crazy Merc Weapon!!
Posted 2004-07-21, 02:21 AM
Omg Look..........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot039.jpg (321.8 KB, 90 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-21, 02:24 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Crazy Merc Weapon!!"
Pft, eth bonenew with ed jewels plz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-21, 02:32 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Pft, eth bonenew with ed jewels plz."
Nah.. This is WAY better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:09 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Nah.. This is WAY better."
And also remember that Bonehew is 195 strengh... won't use it till lvl 90+, but you can still hel.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-07-21, 05:09 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "And also remember that Bonehew is 195..."
eth bonehew/tombreaver/reapers pwns that btw eth bonehew str req is 185 instead of 195 all eths hav lower reqs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-07-21, 05:23 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "eth bonehew/tombreaver/reapers pwns..."
act 2 might merc with doom eth war pike, please pwn all of that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-21, 05:28 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "act 2 might merc with doom eth war..."
How in the hell did Graviton Surge edit your post?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-21, 07:31 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "How in the hell did Graviton Surge edit..."
He didn't, zelaron is buggy. That is a shitload of max damage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:53 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "He didn't, zelaron is buggy. That is a..."
yea i had ganga edited my sig not too long ago
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 12:13 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "yea i had ganga edited my sig not too..."
It's not fast, no leech, it's NOT a good weapon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-21, 12:16 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "It's not fast, no leech, it's NOT a..."
Eth botd war pike is great for a merc if you can get it ....so where did you find the spear Slaynish east..non ladder or ladder?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-21, 01:11 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Eth botd war pike is great for a merc..."
i think useast ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-21, 04:51 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "i think useast ladder"
hell no, NON-ladder....
if its on ladder, well congrats then mate, go sell it for g00d stuff =.=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-21, 04:58 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "hell no, NON-ladder.... if its on..."
Yes, it is ladder.

I let a friend use it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-21, 05:23 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yes, it is ladder. I let a friend..."
woot... GIMME ITAM
on ladder it pwns... the only stupid thing is that u cant explain a fuckin bot to id rare items and sell if it sux, keep if it rox... man imagine how easy life would be if bots would be able to THINK... let them trade all nite and when u login in the morning u have all items u wanted (too drunk to act normal, some1 hit me)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-22, 07:30 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "woot... GIMME ITAM on ladder it..."
Actually, you CAN tell a bot to do certain things if certain properties are present (how did a shopbot come about???).

It's not possible with AutoIt, of course, but a memory-scanning bot (D2JSP was able to) could do this, if the programmer had a mind to do so.

One of my ideas for D2BS was similar to that, but much more. Problem is, the core didn't have an 'Item-Click' function, according to `Insolence`.

Maybe that's been added?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-22, 12:09 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Actually, you CAN tell a bot to do..."
MM Bot can/will scan items... but it's not NEARLY as fast as D2BotNet will be.

It's in the works, Stephen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-22, 12:16 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "MM Bot can/will scan items... but it's..."
im feeling like a noob.... really want to make my own autoIt bot but cant find a f*cking tutorial for the bitch... bah me sux and me will always sux
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-22, 06:05 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "im feeling like a noob.... really want..."
Try Comi's.

http://www.blizzhackers.com/viewtopic.php?t=160857
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-22, 06:06 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "MM Bot can/will scan items... but it's..."
`Insolence` said:
It's in the works, Stephen
For BotNET or D2BS?

Just wanting to know which I would be working on. I *will* do my damnedest to try and work out that priority system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker