Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Longest waiting line?
Posted 2004-07-15, 02:22 PM
To create Game, i think i saw 600+ for me. when i first start boting it's like 10 max... now there is 600+ people joined the bot force.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-07-15 at 02:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-15, 03:26 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Longest waiting line?"
yah i see about 300+ line and the sux about it u wait for line for your game and you end up in line 1 after 300+ take too long now to make a game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-15, 03:51 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "yah i see about 300+ line and the sux..."
its starting to get 500+ now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:08 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "its starting to get 500+ now"
i have got like a 1100 line. it goes by quick tho cuz 70% of those games are bots so ya like 30 second wait and i was in . i know not really short but i mean if i was 1100'th in like at say a theme park and it took 30 seconds well
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:31 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Longest waiting line?"
mine is like 854
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:57 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "mine is like 854"
Whats even worse is when you finally get going it tells you failed to join.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-15, 06:07 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Whats even worse is when you finally..."
Blackadder said:
Whats even worse is when you finally get going it tells you failed to join.
LOL, that sucked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-15, 06:12 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "LOL, that sucked :("
haven't got that in a while. knock on wood.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-15, 06:48 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "haven't got that in a while. knock on..."
just look at the pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot032.jpg (18.8 KB, 63 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-15, 08:40 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Longest waiting line?"
About 900 something was the most recently. WHen ladder reset is a whole different story -.-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-15, 10:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "About 900 something was the most..."
meh.. this is average for me..

Last edited by symnzXx; 2015-02-02 at 06:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-07-15, 11:24 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "meh.. this is average for me.."
Thats the trend I'm getting too..... I have to wait damn near 10 seconds to make a game.

Even though that doesn't sound like a lot, it's still annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:18 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "yah i see about 300+ line and the sux..."
this is getting worse.

Last edited by symnzXx; 2015-02-02 at 06:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:33 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "this is getting worse."
ToKill.Ace is that edited cause I smell bs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:34 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "this is getting worse."
symnzXx said:
this is getting worse.

Wowzies!

This is getting far too insane.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot030.jpg (321.4 KB, 43 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:39 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Wowzies! This is getting far too..."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot015.jpg (366.5 KB, 44 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "..................."
Something must be wrong cause I don't ever remember the lines being this long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-18, 02:37 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Something must be wrong cause I don't..."
woot line just got over 1k wow... that means there atleast 1k people boting or more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:54 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "woot line just got over 1k wow... that..."
That's pretty sad.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-18, 01:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's pretty sad."
I also found recently my line is getting to zero and its still in the waiting to join mode for 10 or more seconds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder