Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

God, 4 Tals armors in 2 days
Posted 2004-06-14, 04:48 PM
Tals armors are dropping like gold for me lately. Ive gotten a Windforce, Shaftstop, Occulus, 3 100psn charms, a 3/19/20, Shafers, and a ton of other items. I dunno whats going on, but I like it.

PS - I only have like 450mf.
/w *NYROQ - Non ladder, SC, USEast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nyRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennyRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nyRo

Posted 2004-06-14, 05:24 PM in reply to nyRo's post "God, 4 Tals armors in 2 days"
A little something I like to call "luck".

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-14, 05:33 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "A little something I like to call..."
yup ur jus a lucky bastard ive foudn shit latly
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-14, 06:53 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "yup ur jus a lucky bastard ive..."
Good thing I found the Windforce after 1.09, or it might actually be worth something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nyRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennyRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nyRo

Posted 2004-06-14, 08:09 PM in reply to nyRo's post starting "Good thing I found the Windforce after..."
:-\. Still! These are good finds non the less. Just give the tal armors to friends who are just starting out or newbs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-14, 10:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting ":-\. Still! These are good finds non..."
Like me lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-15, 12:14 AM in reply to nyRo's post "God, 4 Tals armors in 2 days"
I have played this game for what seems like an eternity (early days of 09) and never gotten Tals armor. Or a SOJ for that matter. My MF zon is at 540 or so MF and all I get is that wonderful Venom Ward armor or that incredibly awesome Blastbark Bow.

But, I don't bot, so I got no one to blame but myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-06-15, 12:16 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "I have played this game for what seems..."
You do hell mephi/andy/pindle, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-15, 12:27 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You do hell mephi/andy/pindle, right?"
Well I found my first IK armor last night.

Not one......but two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nyRo

Posted 2004-06-15, 08:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You do hell mephi/andy/pindle, right?"
In Patch 10 my MF zon has a problem with Baal's goons, so I don't go there. D and Eldritch are favorites, as is the Pit. Meph takes too damn long and I hate the pygmies, so D and Andy are my favorites. Still, no Tal armor in all the chances I have had. In fact, I have only found one Ohm rune to date, nothing higher.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-06-15, 08:43 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "In Patch 10 my MF zon has a problem..."
Meph takes too long compared to Diablo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-16, 12:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Meph takes too long compared to Diablo?"
Erm, make that 3 IK armors. 3 Shakos, Templars armor, Giant Skull, and Veil of Steel tonight too.....wtf is going on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nyRo

Posted 2004-06-16, 12:23 AM in reply to nyRo's post starting "Erm, make that 3 IK armors. 3 Shakos,..."
At least your finding somewhat devent items. Im picking up shit like trang helm -_0.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:03 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "At least your finding somewhat devent..."
same here

stupid ten char thing lol
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-16, 09:55 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "same here stupid ten char thing lol..."
ya i havent been findin shit either best i found in 3 days is pally offensive charm no mod
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-16, 09:59 AM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "ya i havent been findin shit either..."
I haven't even found one of those yet Y_Y.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-16, 08:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Meph takes too long compared to Diablo?"
Since I run a zon I like the open spaces of Diablo's place better than the confines of Meph. Usually I take my PVM zon and clear it out and reduce Diablo to 1/4 strength and then go get my MF zon to finish the job. Yeah, I know it takes longer but those are the only 2 characters I have built other than mules. And last night I did get a Hellrack from Travincal. Would be a good crossbow in 09, not worth much in 10. Guess I should try to trade for a Tal armor...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-06-16, 10:02 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Since I run a zon I like the open..."
I don't think you could get a tal armor for hellrack unless you throw some more stuff in the deal...

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-16, 10:38 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "I don't think you could get a tal armor..."
princes where do u play in east or west
if in west i might help you with stuff or even do mf run with yah
i hope u not in ladder i am in non ladder
msg me at mutombo9890
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-16, 10:49 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "princes where do u play in east or west..."
My last post seemed to indicate I thought a Hellrack was worth a Tal armor - bad me! I should have just said I was going to try to trade for a Tal with stuff I got - not just a Hellrack. Thanks for bringing that to light, ExT.

By the way, my best MF find ever I think was a large 383 pd charm in a cow game. Never gotten another since then.

I play non-ladder West, but since it is summer here in Alaska I have not played that much. Time to enjoy the brief bit of summer we get!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Princess_Hibed