Angry OFMG damn newbs
Posted 2004-06-12, 12:53 PM
lol i was in trade channel and i say all this

Soj for 2x Guls
Tals ammy For Tyreals Armour
Soj for Vex
Soj For Hoto

WTH thats some funny ass shit
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-12, 02:03 PM in reply to Joka69's post "OFMG damn newbs"
lol yea , i seen a couple as well
but the one bout tals ammy for tyreals is juz plain hilarious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-06-12, 05:42 PM in reply to Joka69's post "OFMG damn newbs"
I do that all the time.

Ive been playing for 2 years, and i made a game, lem for soj. This stupid zon came in and started insulting me,calling me a newb. When i brought my MF sorc, mind you with all her MF GEAR ON, and wiped blood moor over with his ass, he shut up very quick. And just left the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-12, 08:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I do that all the time. Ive been..."
hey anythings worth a try, if u so happen to get it, u a lucky bastard thats all lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-14, 02:31 AM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "hey anythings worth a try, if u so..."
Well, Lem for SOJ is ripping newbies off. And that's just wrong, newb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slanted-manji is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenslanted-manji is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

slanted-manji

Posted 2004-06-14, 04:26 AM in reply to slanted-manji's post starting "Well, Lem for SOJ is ripping newbies..."
lol slanted dont be flaming, cuz any of us can pwn u we got a force to be reckoned w/
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-14, 04:48 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "lol slanted dont be flaming, cuz any of..."
And that force is me BWAAHAHAH

j/k

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-14, 07:27 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "And that force is me BWAAHAHAH j/k :D"
Will you ladies fondle each other elsewhere?

Slanted, just in case you weren't aware (being a bit new), I don't allow flaming in the D2 section. Joking around is fine, however, if you are, please make it a bit more obvious. Thanks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-14, 08:52 AM in reply to slanted-manji's post starting "Well, Lem for SOJ is ripping newbies..."
Shut up. I'm at the point of not caring. I've had Enigmas, Botd's, and Exiles ripped off of me. Was that fair? No. So to those newbs I say tough shit. Learn from experience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-14, 03:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Shut up. I'm at the point of not..."
Yeah after uve had 3 accntsstollen and ripped off/scammed out of soo much good shit then u learn and are invulnerable, and yes all that happend to me yet im still fuckin nasty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-06-14, 05:29 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah after uve had 3 accntsstollen and..."
No offense but if you get 3 accounts scammed, you must be a slow learner

It's just my deduction, i might be wrong.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-14, 05:31 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "No offense but if you get 3 accounts..."
I love how you all throw the word newb around, when very few of you actually know _very_ little about the game.

Easy guys, quit complaining about 'newbs' and 'tough luck' just be nice to everyone and make a good community, this is why most of the GOOD players quit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-14, 08:20 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I love how you all throw the word newb..."
And you know what I say to that, they started it. Yes, lets be nice to everyone and let them try to continue to scam and rip us off. That will work well -_-. Diablo 2 is just full of a bunch of greedy, scamming assholes, and nothing we do can change that. WHy not make the best of it. It feels sooooo good to scam a scammer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-14, 09:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "And you know what I say to that, they..."
Who started it, what are you talking about?

If you're nice to them, they're nice to you, if they are mature enough.

Don't be so pessimistic(sp), you're new to this game if I remembe right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-14, 09:17 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Who started it, what are you talking..."
Ive been playing for two years.... Just not obsessivly.

And as nice as I am to people, and trust me, I'm nice, i still get treated like shit, and they STILL try to rip me off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-14, 09:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "And you know what I say to that, they..."
Sovereign said:
And you know what I say to that, they started it. Yes, lets be nice to everyone and let them try to continue to scam and rip us off. That will work well -_-. Diablo 2 is just full of a bunch of greedy, scamming assholes, and nothing we do can change that. WHy not make the best of it. It feels sooooo good to scam a scammer.

ROFL

Which reminds me.. There was a zon once, and he had bugged zephyr... I had WF and he said he wanted to trade... Cept, he had no room..SO he tried to do the bar scam w/ me... THEN, he dropped his, and as soon as he did it, this MASS lag came, so i was like, fuck this... and then i just ran over to his zephyr, picked i up and he started whining, saying he bought his account, and he was trying to get WF... Then, I just left the game...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-14, 10:34 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "ROFL Which reminds me.. There was a..."
lol it does suck. i know how u feel sov, i get fed this shit all the time. rush ppl for hf and they leave after meph. i mean holy shit, its so fukin gay. mostly sorcs leave games.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-06-15, 07:41 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Who started it, what are you talking..."
`Insolence` said:
Don't be so pessimistic(sp), you're new to this game if I remembe right?
Been playing since it came out, and anytime I show someone some trust, I get fucked.

I lost an Anni a few weeks ago, cuz the guy seemed cool. I made sure it was my shitty one though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker