Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Embarrassed Oh My Fucking God
Posted 2004-06-07, 10:46 AM
i jus found 2x tals armours in ONE RUN off pindle ITS AWSOME

btw tals armour = ? on East/Sc/Ladder
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-07, 11:29 AM in reply to Joka69's post "Oh My Fucking God"
Rofl not much considering me and KA have about 90 of them..

He's found like 10, and i've found one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-07, 12:51 PM in reply to Joka69's post "Oh My Fucking God"
Gj on finding 2 from one run, that's pretty rare, but I'd probably toss them if I found them because me and slay already have too many of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-07, 01:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Gj on finding 2 from one run, that's..."
Toss a tal armor ahhhhhhhh i'm going crazy i got a vex for tal set
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-07, 02:08 PM in reply to Joka69's post "Oh My Fucking God"
I think tal arm = Um. Dont remeber. Havnt traded for a while.

But congradulations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-07, 02:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I think tal arm = Um. Dont remeber. ..."
Sovereign said:
I think tal arm = Um. Dont remeber. Havnt traded for a while.

But congradulations.
Pul last I've seen, ammy rarely even runs ist anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-07, 04:28 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "Pul last I've seen, ammy rarely even..."
armor=um and ammy=mal set=gul if ur lucky
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-07, 06:02 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "armor=um and ammy=mal set=gul if ur..."
it was on non ladder tho =( ppl give full tal for ist all the time but i was lucky and got a vex weeeeeeeee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-07, 06:04 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "it was on non ladder tho =( ppl give..."
wow tal 4 vex?? anyone wants my tal for vex?

I doubt anyone wants

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-07, 10:57 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "wow tal 4 vex?? anyone wants my tal for..."
i got an Um for one and i gave the other one to koolio_kid2001 for an ss since hes my buddy lol 8a Playas
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-08, 05:15 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i got an Um for one and i gave the..."
i traded full tals for a JAH rune on ladder...so beat that vex boy
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:13 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "i traded full tals for a JAH rune on..."
jesus someone wanna buy my tals? payin those prices ill give mine up in a heart beat....and its really the only thing i got lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:15 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "jesus someone wanna buy my tals? payin..."
lol im looking for more dont listen to K_a or slaynish lol they like to bragg if u havnt noticed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-10, 03:00 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "lol im looking for more dont..."
lol lookin for more????? im lookin for 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-11, 09:42 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "lol lookin for more????? im lookin for..."
i don't see the reason to keep tal armor i just keep 2 set of tals and extra i get i trade any more then 2 sets your just wasting space lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-11, 10:11 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "i don't see the reason to keep tal..."
dang u got JAH WOW LOL DANG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887