Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Botting MF%
Posted 2004-06-04, 11:57 PM
What mf do you run while botting? I know this thread has been made before, so consider this an updated version of that htread!!!

Thanks to the generosity of Vollstrecker, im running 632 mf on my pindle blizzard sorc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-05, 12:03 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Botting MF%"
Sovereign said:
What mf do you run while botting? I know this thread has been made before, so consider this an updated version of that htread!!!

Thanks to the generosity of Vollstrecker, im running 632 mf on my pindle blizzard sorc.
714 blizz JHJ's without merc, 540ish on Abot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-05, 12:57 AM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "714 blizz JHJ's without merc, 540ish on..."
Soon, i'm going to be running around 800 mf...

6 isted phase
4 isted shield
tals armor, ammy, and belt
perf nagels
perf travs
perf chancies
ptopazed shako
20X 7% smfcs...

Leme calculate

150+100+114+65+60+50+40+74+140 =

( dunno if i calculated right, fuckit)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-05, 01:07 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Soon, i'm going to be running around..."
IF I give you the Phase.

lol

Edit: That's actually 836% MF, cuz the Phase is 180%.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-06-05 at 01:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-05, 02:02 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "IF I give you the Phase. ^_^ lol ..."
Which is teh pwnzort. And you WILL give me the phase.. I'm trading you , n00b...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-05, 05:21 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Botting MF%"
I use around 400 mf on my blizzard sorc pindle bot. I run MMbot. 400 seems like plenty mf. I have been running for a couple months and everything is fine. I dont increase mf because I max damage for faster run times. In two months of runs with this mf there is nothing I don't find. (Except Tyreals and Arachnids) I have picked 6 sojs in this time as well. (US EAST LADDER)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Horbar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHorbar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Horbar

Posted 2004-06-05, 05:29 AM in reply to Horbar's post starting "I use around 400 mf on my blizzard ..."
No doubt that in two months you will find everything possible, but with higher mf, yoru chances of finding more GOOD stuff increases greatly.

Just for the sake of arguement, lets say pindle could drop tyraels.

Your mf is 400. YOu find, lets say 2 of this type of armor.

My mf will be around 750 soon. Thats almost TWICE the magic find you have. Chances are, i will find at least 3 of them. If not more.

And all i am sacraficing is 3-5 seconds on my run. I STILL do about 130 runs an hour. 20 less then the max i did when i had 400 mf with tals set.

I dont know if i made any sence just now. I have yet to sleep, so I may just be talking stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-05, 07:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No doubt that in two months you will..."
what about that????

skulders amror, gold wrap-belt, +2skills+50mf amu
instead of tals set items...
skulders gives you +1 all skills, and with a ist rune it got most mf thats possible on an armor. (+1 means more dmg with sorc--> less attacks-->faster runs...)
shako is best for mf sorc, wouldnt change it

but the 7mf charms WOULD NEED ALL SOME MANA/LIFE, or fr
then u can use more str for better block chance and str and DEX points!!!!
they help you for a more aggressive way of playing--> faster runs
however, u surely use a chicken module, or a good potion-script =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-05, 08:54 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "what about that???? skulders amror,..."
ok just to add PINDLE CANNOT drop TYRAELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-05, 09:02 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "ok just to add PINDLE CANNOT drop..."
koolio_kid2001 said:
ok just to add PINDLE CANNOT drop TYRAELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
that my friend , is something every1 knows
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-05, 09:25 AM in reply to Death's post starting "that my friend , is something every1..."
yeah, blizz wanted 1 item not to be found with botting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-05, 11:53 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "yeah, blizz wanted 1 item not to be..."
celaron said:
stupid blizz
well , I rarely bot , so I dont care so much
still blizz is gay 4 bringing out 1.10 -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-05, 12:39 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "yeah, blizz wanted 1 item not to be..."
celaron said:
You can find it by botting, there just isn't a Pit Bot yet. A bot can do anything a human can do.

Sovereign said:
My mf will be around 750 soon. Thats almost TWICE the magic find you have. Chances are, i will find at least 3 of them. If not more.
Don't forget the diminishing returns. 400 MF = 236% UNIQUE FIND, and 750% is only 280% UNIQUE FIND. You likely will not notice much of a difference at all between his bot and your bot, Chief.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-05, 12:41 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You can find it by botting, there just..."
I kicked my MF up to 650 from 400 and noticed a difference. He drops a lot more uniques now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-05, 03:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You can find it by botting, there just..."
I know.... i tried to account for that. Apparently, i "underaccounted". I'd still rather sacrafic a few runs for a chance at better items at each run. It gets annoying finding the same worthless itmes over and over and over again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-05, 03:09 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "ok just to add PINDLE CANNOT drop..."
NO SHIT.

I was using it as an example.

I knew someone would go beserk over it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-05, 05:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "NO SHIT. I was using it as an..."
I Need A Working Booooooooooooooooooooot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-05, 05:56 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "I Need A Working Booooooooooooooooooooot"
dgpnd81 said:
I Need A Working Booooooooooooooooooooot
Die.

Then look in the botting section and look at the stickies...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-05, 08:22 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Die. Then look in the botting..."
I use around 600 mf. 800 with merc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-06-05, 11:11 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I use around 600 mf. 800 with merc."
445 mf, good times, its like xmas morning every morning. Lately i cant get passed 400 runs tho, STUPID FUCKIN IP BANS, FUCK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ArGh!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04