Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

About time
Posted 2004-06-04, 01:28 PM
Huzzah! In 16 hours with .35 abot, around 1000 runs with 0 fails and an average 44 second run time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SOJ.jpg (160.9 KB, 56 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-04, 02:09 PM in reply to Alucard001's post "About time"
Congragulations.

I have never in my life found a Stone of Jordan. In .09, I did either 4000 or 40000 pindle runs (can't remember which) and never found an SOJ. I left my bot on for months, and didn't find it. My friend found one off of one of Baal's minions in NM, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-04, 02:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Congragulations. I have never in my..."
Congrats man.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kickworm1.jpg (21.1 KB, 54 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-04, 03:29 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Congrats man."
how come your bot has a whole bunch of unique rings?..it doesn't drop the non-sojs or the unique rings that you want?..does it id/stash?
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-06-04, 04:01 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "how come your bot has a whole bunch of..."
supaflip_69 said:
how come your bot has a whole bunch of unique rings?..it doesn't drop the non-sojs or the unique rings that you want?..does it id/stash?
Nope, someone told me to leave ID items off, so I did... I found 7 perfect nagels aswell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-04, 07:09 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "Nope, someone told me to leave ID items..."
i found a soj from norm diablo :-D it was fucking crazy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-04, 07:20 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i found a soj from norm diablo :-D it..."
ive been running my bot for about 4 days straight and have yet to find tradable shit. Y_Y

Congrats on the find, lucky fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-04, 07:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ive been running my bot for about 4..."
did u do andy bot or pindle bot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-04, 07:48 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "did u do andy bot or pindle bot"
iceman887 said:
did u do andy bot or pindle bot
Andarial, and I just bought a second copy of diablo... 2 andy bots running now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:34 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "Andarial, and I just bought a second..."
wut bot is it? nirens?

lifes a bitch and then we die, so i say lets all get high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeous-time

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:49 PM in reply to thadeous-time's post starting "wut bot is it? nirens?"
isnt that the ONLY andarial bot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "isnt that the ONLY andarial bot?"
Nah, I think there's another one out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-05, 08:29 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Nah, I think there's another one out."
I found an soj from hell andy in like the first month of the ladder season. I was so happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum