Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

What's your summer plan?
Posted 2004-05-26, 02:59 PM
Just got back from Ocean City for 5 days vacation, burn the shit out of me, my chest and back are itch as hell now. Then I will hang out with some of my old high school friend, then enjoy couple days with my girl, last work and summer school
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-26, 03:05 PM in reply to Ganga's post "What's your summer plan?"
Well, tomorrow is my last day. I plan to take it easy, play soccer everyday, and hang out with my buddies. That means I won't be on here as much (lucky for all of you).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-26, 03:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, tomorrow is my last day. I plan..."
Working a couple days a week all summer, helping around with the Pop Warner football kids, and chilling at the beach.

Oh, and can't forget the parties. Lots of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-05-26, 03:37 PM in reply to Ganga's post "What's your summer plan?"
Smoke weed

Play computer games

Hang out with friends.

Go to Cedar Point.

Thats about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-26, 03:51 PM in reply to Ganga's post "What's your summer plan?"
Spending a vast majority of time outdoors.

Going abroad.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-26, 03:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Spending a vast majority of time..."
I just got back from NYC and I've moved into an amazing apartment! I'm going to Ohio in June and then I'll head back to NYC to see my aunt and hang out w/ Aaron, I was wanting to go to an acting class w/ him, but I don't know if that's possible. Then it's back here to Texas to hang out w/ some old friends in my apartment
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-05-26, 04:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Spending a vast majority of time..."
Work 25 hours/week, taking 6 hours of class (9 hours of class/week), and... anything I can find to keep the boredom away.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-05-26, 04:34 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Work 25 hours/week, taking 6 hours of..."
Get a job and then piss all the money away on shit., oh and play d2wc3
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-26, 04:43 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Get a job and then piss all the money..."
Play video games, clean, work on my artistic skills and hang out with my friends. That and the annual Vacation to Hell (aka Michigan)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-05-26, 04:50 PM in reply to Neko's post starting "Play video games, clean, work on my..."
I'm going to work, lose weight, and get new clothes. That's my summer plan...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-26, 05:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm going to work, lose weight, and get..."
Oh yeah, I'll also be at the gym a lot. I wanna slim my body down to about 3-5% body fat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-05-26, 06:09 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Oh yeah, I'll also be at the gym a lot...."
play computer games, and summer school
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-26, 07:52 PM in reply to Ganga's post "What's your summer plan?"
Ummm, work, swim, video games, play and ref soccer, hang out with friends...the usual.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-26, 08:31 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Ummm, work, swim, video games, play and..."
I'm planning to work out like a madman. I want to bulk up. I plan to get up in the morning, jog, lift weights, do air alert (For increasing my verticle), do some dribbling drills, drink my protein shake, lift weights a little more, and then take a shower. Then in the evening, I will go play pick-up games at a nearby park.

Other than that, I plan on reading a bunch, basically on the computer. I want to read up more on assembly language, a book called "Hacking" by Jon Erickson, and then read a book called "Operating Systems Design and Implementation" by Andrew S. Tanenbaum, the guy who developed Minix, which is what Linux is based off of. If I still have time, I might try and start creating my own distro of Linux for learning purposes using LFS.

Otherwise, just chill with friends, family, and so on. We're planning on going on a cruise over the summer, but that hasn't been finalized.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-26, 08:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm planning to work out like a madman...."
Such motivation MJ.

I'm going to work my ass off during the day and dick around during the night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-26, 09:25 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Such motivation MJ. I'm going to..."
Ima sit on my ass and do nothing at all and still look great cuzz of my godlike metabalism!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-26, 10:25 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Ima sit on my ass and do nothing at all..."
Well I am on a basketball team now, so that'll take 2 days of the week of my time, including games. Gotta work on my basketball shot everyday, I'm guessing I'll wake up everyday around 8 in the mornin, then Go swimming for about 2-3 hours, relax for 30 minutes. Go jogging to the park (about 2 miles) then back (another 2 miles) Then play basketball. By that time i'll be fuckin tired, so I'll probably take a shower.

On my days when I'm working I won't be doing much but.... Working. I just applied at McDonalds, and my interview is next week, hopefully I'll get it so I can start investing into my pimpass ride.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-27, 02:05 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm planning to work out like a madman...."
mjordan2nd said:
I'm planning to work out like a madman. I want to bulk up. I plan to get up in the morning, jog, lift weights, do air alert (For increasing my verticle), do some dribbling drills, drink my protein shake, lift weights a little more, and then take a shower. Then in the evening, I will go play pick-up games at a nearby park.
Arent u like 13? U shouldnt do that much excersice, lifting weights in particular or your body will stop growing or deform or something like that.

My summer plans are...none, havent made them yet, but I do think I will get a job or do something else that pays money
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:44 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Arent u like 13? U shouldnt do that..."
I'm going to be working around 30 hours a week. I wish I had more.. I need a better car. Anything than my shitty '85 Toyota Camry Hatchback.

I will be playing basketball/Halo about everyday. At night, my friends and I will head downtown and watch all the street racers get pulled over. Maybe even participate in a few, ourselves. I'm going to Vegas in late July for two weeks. Can't freaking wait.

Oh, and I'll also spend time with my girlfriend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-27, 08:38 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Arent u like 13? U shouldnt do that..."
undeadzombieguy said:
Arent u like 13? U shouldnt do that much excersice, lifting weights in particular or your body will stop growing or deform or something like that.

My summer plans are...none, havent made them yet, but I do think I will get a job or do something else that pays money
Most people say that's just a rumor. I made sure with my uncle (he's a doctor) and he said it was perfectly OK and safe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes