Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Hellmonkey's site is back up!!
Posted 2004-05-24, 09:00 PM
www.D2DL.com check it out!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-05-24, 09:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Hellmonkey's site is back up!!"
Fuck yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-24, 09:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fuck yeah."
Fuck yes donkey; Thats some good ass kake!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-24, 09:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Hellmonkey's site is back up!!"
FUCK yes. That makes me happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-24, 09:56 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "FUCK yes. That makes me happy. :D"
Vollstrecker said:
FUCK yes. That makes me happy.

LMAO http://www.d2dl.com/index.php?page=links

look at his errors. I guess he's not aware that Zel isnt a site nemore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-24, 10:36 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "LMAO..."
yipee hell yes ive been waiting for this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-24, 11:13 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "yipee hell yes ive been waiting for this"
FUCK YES!!! Fuck you blizzard!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-25, 01:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "FUCK YES!!! Fuck you blizzard!!!!!!!"
Wow... everyone is so excited, awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-05-25, 06:11 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Wow... everyone is so excited, awesome..."
why is it SO good? i am happy but not like super happy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-25, 07:24 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Hellmonkey's site is back up!!"
omg, gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-05-25, 07:35 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "omg, gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:"
i used to stay legit, till now
edit: i found a anti-detection, with the search function... but is there a new one maybe?! or can i use the one i found????

furthermore..., arnt there more SAFE modules for d2dark????

Last edited by celaron; 2004-05-25 at 08:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-05-25, 08:44 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "i used to stay legit, till now ;)..."
theres nothing new...so big deal ive known about it 4 the past 2-3 weeks.i really wish the old guys who started it all hellmonkey funky do starfish thhell etc.. got together and fucking try something new.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zaphnathpaaneah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZaphnathpaaneah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zaphnathpaaneah

Posted 2004-05-25, 09:49 AM in reply to Zaphnathpaaneah's post starting "theres nothing new...so big deal ive..."
well, k, then i will play with mh
if blizz fucks me from behind, i dont care, i am adicted for sooo long, since d2 came out, then came lod, then patch... i should quit anyhow, wometimes gg

however, i have to learn for my final examn,... d2lod makes tooo much addicted gg
20min/day is nearly a must?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-05-25, 10:07 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "well, k, then i will play with mh if..."
FUCK YOU BLIZZ IN YA FUCKING FACE!!!
never thought that wud get back up again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-05-26, 04:58 PM in reply to Death's post starting "FUCK YOU BLIZZ IN YA FUCKING FACE!!!..."
im assuming this site is worth while seeing as how voll endoses it ill check it out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-26, 05:46 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "im assuming this site is worth while..."
It's not quite what it used to be, but HM is usually on top of the latest hacks. We'll need to give him some time, but he kicks ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-27, 03:59 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's not quite what it used to be, but..."
for "study", the progs are gr8, they are helping me a lot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:07 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "for "study", the progs are gr8, they..."
For me, it says "This account is suspended, please contact sales for more information." when I go to the site, anyone else get this ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:10 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "For me, it says "This account is..."
LMAO

Yep, I got it too.

Looks like it's back down...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-27, 09:04 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "LMAO Yep, I got it too. Looks..."
damn damn damn..one of the best d2 hacking sites down..again
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69