Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Exclamation URGENT!!!!! Please Answer ASAP
Posted 2004-05-17, 07:29 PM
ok well i was playing d2 and when i exited a game it brought me out and said realm down so im like ok w/e so i waited and it wouldnt join in my game cause of lag so when i canceled log in i got a message saying something like "The Software in use is using a invalid CD-Key" so then i start to flip out. So i resart the entire computer and it lets me in so i log back in with my zon and it gives me an error kicks the entire game and have to restart...But heres the catch it only does it on my zon, she has no hacked items and no mh is active...anymore yet i can still use my other characters...can someone please answer me with a response to what they thing it is...friends say blizz is scanning me...but idk please hurry ty
Mommy Said The End Is Near

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-05-17, 07:33 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post "URGENT!!!!! Please Answer ASAP"
Just relax, and take a break from d2. Everything will turn out fine. If you have no hacked items and werent using maphack, nothing will happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-17, 07:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Just relax, and take a break from d2. ..."
it happen when you change your char too quick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-17, 07:50 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "it happen when you change your char too..."
Yes i believe that is correct.. that Happened to my barb everytime i use to change to him coz i was always in a hurry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-18, 10:07 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Yes i believe that is correct.. that..."
its working again so its all good i was just really scared that something happened to my zon cause i love her =) but thx anyway

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-05-18, 10:57 AM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "its working again so its all good i was..."
You love your zon!?!

No comments there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-05-18, 02:02 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "You love your zon!?! No comments..."
yes i love my zon she is the first character i have made that can do hell other then my barb but yea i love my zon better she is funner to play with and i can pk really good with her

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-05-18, 05:27 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "yes i love my zon she is the first..."
hehe lol.. i was like that with my first sorc..but she got banned with her acc =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-18, 06:29 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hehe lol.. i was like that with my..."
i think zons are sluts cause they barley wear anything, they wear like on piece of leather, thats about all. That could be why u love her
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-19, 02:39 AM in reply to BornOblivious's post "URGENT!!!!! Please Answer ASAP"
That happened to my Necro and he turned out ok (level 63)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Illidan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIllidan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Illidan

Posted 2004-05-19, 11:08 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i think zons are sluts cause they..."
tokill.ace said:
i think zons are sluts cause they barley wear anything, they wear like on piece of leather, thats about all. That could be why u love her
I love my zon very Much she wears Shako Titans +2 Valor HeadHunter LavaGout Tgods 2 Manalds Highlords and waterwalks i think but she is kick ass she does major damage for a zon too i can pwn my friends 84 necro and my friends 86 zealot and they both are rally good

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BornOblivious