Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

MF Blizz Sorceress
Posted 2004-05-16, 12:53 AM
Hi, im nick and im here to tell you of a sorceress that has done VERY well with me!
She does 4-5k dmg, has 1400 hp(after CTA), and has max resists in hell!

This is a sorceress that requires a LOT of good items, if you cant afford a COH( Probablly most expensive item in here) then use the other items i listed,, If you dont use the items first, theres a chance you might die more; This is a sorceress that is immune to death. She rarely dies if you follow my tactics. Read on ; Read on!

Stats:

Str: 90 ( with all + str items, you'll be fine)
Dex: 90 ( I usually never get hit, so what need for Block rate?!?)
Life: All rest pts go in here
Mana: Base

With all that said; lets move to skills

1 All prerequisits
1 Teleport
1 warmth
20 blizzard
20 Cold mastery
20 glacial spike
20 ice blast
20 ice bolt( last thing to max)

Gear time baby!

Helm: Ptopazed shako( theres no need for isted shako, for it only give +1% mf), Tarnhelm with ptopaz, or EVEN a coil of glory helm with ptopaz!

Weapon1: isted occy's what I use, Death Fathom, Or even wiz spike! ( gull daggar, for not - rich people)

Shield 1: 4X isted monarch, you can also use ss, or lidless, or EVEN rhyme!

Weapon2: CTA 3/3/3 ( you can use a higher moded CTA, but thats all i have) Without a Cta, theres really no need for a second weapon/shield

Sheild2: Lidless.( For +1 skill with cta)

Ammy: Armageddon Fletch Ammy( give a GREEEEAT +str, life, mana, and fcr!) You can even use tals ammy, or a crafted ammy with + FCR, skills, mf, life and mana

Gloves: Perf Chancies, any + mf gloves will do

Boots: Perf travs ( any + mf boots will do; even soul spurs if you want to lack 30-50 mf)

Rings: Sojs, you can use nagels for the + mf you lost from boots.. or something!

Belt: I use a snowclash, for the + skills, without it, i do about 500-1k dmg less!!!!, Arachnids mesh ( for +1 skill), tgods( for life), goldwrap( for 30+ mf) , Or Tals belt, if you prefer tals set type of guy..

Armor: I use COH(Chains of Honor) it adds + mf and + resistances!, Blizz ormus(ptopaz),skullders, or even Ptopazed tals armor!!

Charms: Anni(self-explaned), 7% smfcs, (12-15). Thats all..

I named everything that I use first... If your wondering...
The reason i named the tals things after the belt, ammy, and armor, is becuase with all 3 items, you have a +190 mf... along with the + others with the set!

You can also use full tals set, whichever you prefer! I Just think that with around 12-15 7% smfc's, i have 445-500 mf , that is very good to me

Mercenaries; the adventurers by your side:

I use a act 5 merc, barbarian merc, his name is Wulf, he does 1500-3k dmg, and he uses the following items:

Etheral Stone
Etheral Botd Cb
08 40/15 ias gaze

I use those, becuase he will do a lot of damage when there are cold immunes.. You can also use alternitaves, such as :

Cruel CB
Stone
Gaze

OR

Deaths Sword
Tarnhelm
and Vipermagi

( It really just depends on your wealth)

Stratigies for this godly sorceress:

I'm going to stay away from PVP becuase you WILL most likley die when dueling people..

Rushing: When rushing in nm-hell you always want to have ur merc ready to tank for you, or kill for you when cold immunes pop up... make sure you static the harder bosses, and if your rushing for hellforge; ALWAYS tell the guy to go FAR FAR back away from it... When you find a cold immune, please... PLEASE static him... Your merc will thank you, and the 50k gold youd have to gather for him if you didnt.. Another thing; ALWAYS BO EVERY 2-5 MINUTES! Make sure ur merc gets the BO or ur screwd...

Mfing:

Pindle: you'll sometimes find pindle immune to cold, when that situation comes in hand, and your ONLY doing pindle runs, LEAVE THE GAME. You may just die if you dont.. I usually sit back and watch some merc VS pindle matches, my merc always wins... If hes not , then cast a few glacials to freeze his "bodygaurds", and cast a few blizzards on his posse to rid of him...

Mephisto: Make sure you have BO on at the begining of the durance, your merc may die : \ ; When you get to mephisto, tele directly at him, then back up to where the red portal is around, cast repetivous blizzards in the path that he will follow you, he will walk into his death.. While waiting for your next blizzard to be able to be used, cast glacials, for faster kill... Thats really all, try not to let merc kill him or drops will suck...

Andy: Many people say that he drops arachnids, and sojs, I dont beleive so, BUT i do him to lvl merc up!, when going to andy, make sure you always have bo on becuase you might teleport your way into 5000 monsters, and if your FHR isn't high enough, you may die : \ , When you get to the lvl 4, tele directly at him, like meph, and tele away, make sure the monsters around him die in the process of doing this... It will help greatly seince if you get poisened by andy; and the monsters hit you, you have a chance to tele into the other room and get gang-raped...

Baal Runs: Always when doing baal runs make sure your a good ways away and blizz right where monsters come.. When your baaling with friends, go to town when the 2nd baal lvl is happening, their cold immune, and you will die if your not far away.. Unless you have antidote pots, and hp pots...

Killing Baal: See rushing

PvP: This is the only short part of PVP im putting.. Dont do it, you have a high % of dieing.. Unless you have a blizz ormus, nightwings, and the rest of gear should be fine... I just tele around, cast glacials everywhere, If one hits, youll know when their casting, or running slow, and then just blizz in ur path so when they walk to you, you hit them and they die.. It will be easy to kill for with nightwings and blizz ormus you will do around 7K ( My theory) ; I've never really tried it, but thats what i beleive...

Hotkey Configuration:

My hotkey Configuration is : f1 is teleport, f2 is blizzard, f3 is chilling armor( Snowclash gives this ability), f8 is static, because usually 2 blizzards do the trick, but when rushing i use to defend merc... f4 is Battle Command, and f5 is BO...

You can set what you want, i just wanted to share a smart way of the finger-reaching...

Dieing: This build rarely kills you; and you will rarely die with the merc tanking for you, but if you happen to die, best bet is to leave game, and make a new one. As pissed as you get; people will own you if you dont... Usually if you cant killa monster with ur good gear on, you cant kill him nakedly..

Faster Cast Rate: Getting behind the sorce; When rushin to places, like arcane summoner, i put on Armageddon Ammy; Lidless; FCR rings; and magefists.. They make me tele superfast and give enough + life with CTA

Resist Worrying!: Dont worry about ur resists if their crappy, do all anya quests, and use COH, armageddon, and other + resist stuff, and you shoudl be fine! Dont worry, if your faster than the monster, you wont get hit.

With all of that, i hope you have a LOT of fun playing with a blizz sorcey!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-16, 09:57 PM in reply to slaynish's post "MF Blizz Sorceress"
nice gear man,

but i can't afford that stuff, i have a blizzard too and i have max resist with this stuff and on 4k damage and 337 mf.....
i have:

tals set
nagel 30 ring
carrion ring (change 2 nagel 29%)
gheeds 21%
wartravs 44%
frost burn (change to chance 38%)
and 2x 5%mf sc

and i do only mf mephy runz at the mo......
thanx for this build but its something i can aim for

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-05-17, 06:19 AM in reply to dam's post starting "nice gear man, but i can't afford..."
how can u have max resistance in hell with that? i have tals set and i even use a perf diamonded lidless and i still dont have max resistance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-17, 06:31 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "how can u have max resistance in hell..."
I am guessing he has resist% charms or socketed items with an UM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-17, 11:40 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I am guessing he has resist% charms or..."
both wrong and i'm srry that i didn't put in the sheild i use.... i have a Moser's blessed circle with 2x perfect topaz has 63% resist to all.... nice resistance for hell and i swop lidless if i need more powerful blizz

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-05-18, 06:23 AM in reply to dam's post starting "both wrong and i'm srry that i didn't..."
I am guessing you mean Perfect Diamonds....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-18, 02:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I am guessing you mean Perfect..."
hehe yes thats right lol....

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dam

Posted 2004-05-18, 04:42 PM in reply to dam's post starting "hehe yes thats right lol.... d"
3 things... 1 being isted ali, secondly tal belt, and last tal ammy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-05-18, 08:12 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "3 things... 1 being isted ali, secondly..."
?????? what?????

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dam

Posted 2004-05-18, 09:32 PM in reply to dam's post starting "?????? what????? d"
That wouldnt give you more kill damage.. With all the items first; its 445 mf, PERFECT for all monsters; Andy, Meph, and Pindle
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-26, 05:15 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "That wouldnt give you more kill..."
blizz sorcs rock, its all i use, anyone who thinks differently is a fool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-26, 06:37 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "blizz sorcs rock, its all i use, anyone..."
Well, I'm a fool then
I just don't associate the word "rock" with blizz sorc.

I never did a blizz sorc so i just wanted to know how fast you kill meph in hell mode?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-05-26, 07:09 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Well, I'm a fool then :D I just don't..."
20 secs or less...

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dam

Posted 2004-05-26, 09:28 PM in reply to dam's post starting "20 secs or less... d"
NO

If your talking about when you get to him, how long it takes.. Then 10 seconds or less, if your GOOD.

Get to him, glacial about 3 times, blizz in ur path about 2 times, glacials in between can do him in around 7-10 seconds..

To tele to him, with all the gear on i listed; your FCR is HUGGGGGE and you should have about 10 seconds to get to him, and 10 to kill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-26, 09:31 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "NO If your talking about when you..."
Blizz sorces so best against pindle, can do a run within 8 secs with my act5 merc.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-27, 06:17 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "NO If your talking about when you..."
Why not spam ice blast? It has more damage you know, but maybe you went glaciel for range.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why not spam ice blast? It has more..."
Well; ice blast doesnt do much good since meph moves around like a 'lil pussy.

On pindle, its good as fuck.

HAHA Zag; i beat you, i got 7 w/ my sorc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-27, 11:54 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Well; ice blast doesnt do much good..."
they best way to kill meph fast get a lower resis charge wand and use that on him and blizzard him u will see that his life go down fast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones