Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Wow worth anything?
Posted 2004-05-13, 06:49 PM
Wow immagine enigma in this lol but its eth =( is it worth anything you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot006.jpg (321.0 KB, 54 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:53 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Wow worth anything?"
Not that I can honestly imagine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Not that I can honestly imagine. :("
Well, maybe you could trade it to some rich guy that wants enigma for his merc...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

lol Just got something for it
Posted 2004-05-13, 07:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Not that I can honestly imagine. :("
Vollstrecker said:
Not that I can honestly imagine.
i showed some guy and he said he liked it and he gave me this lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot008.jpg (335.1 KB, 47 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:46 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post "lol Just got something for it"
are u nonladder? u got a windforce for that? or is windforce cheap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-13, 08:34 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "are u nonladder? u got a windforce for..."
Yes, hes NL i beleive.. If hes not THE FUCK YES TO YOU GO YOU DOGGLET!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-13, 08:57 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yes, hes NL i beleive.. If hes not THE..."
I was thinkin and if u did the zod bug to that, thatd be fuckin sweet, and I garentee that the first of the bugged items will be os rune worded items, just image os eth botd zerk.............we'd be right back in .09 but i think its good now we dont have bugged items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-05-13, 09:20 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "I was thinkin and if u did the zod bug..."
ive found better armor.. i made an enig for my merc with 3 soc Sacred armor with 782 def.. id post a screen shot. but im not @ home atm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-13, 09:24 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "I was thinkin and if u did the zod bug..."
ARRGH!!

First off: That's an .08 Windforce (Notice the +35 DEX, instead of +10 STR/+5 DEX), ergo, it has to be on Non-Ladder.

Next: You can't Zod bug it. That was with the old way the Zod rune worked. It was patched 2-3 days after 1.10 hit. Anything Zod'd after that will remove normally now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker