Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Cool I found this funny.
Posted 2004-05-01, 08:59 PM
I was about to update my "Rhyme" rune word from a bone shield to some elite shield so I started doing nightmare countess and well.

1 try.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 time.jpg (165.0 KB, 79 views)
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:01 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "I found this funny."
Ohhh the irony....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ohhh the irony...."
That was so funny I forgot to laugh.

And I'm high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ohhh the irony...."
HandOfHeaven said:
Ohhh the irony....
Where is the irony, first I checked to make sure that rhyme was sheal eth, then I just didnt think anymore.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:24 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Where is the irony, first I checked to..."
OMG, LOL you found 1432 gold and 285 gold at the same time!

Damn...that's fucking crazy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:26 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "OMG, LOL you found 1432 gold and 285..."
o.. I thought he was HELL YEAHING at the 2 flawless topazes, i was like FUCK YES ANOTHER ONE AND HE HAS A PERF GOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGO ARKATANIS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:29 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "o.. I thought he was HELL YEAHING at..."
ROFL!!1

Took me a wihle to understajnd your post slaynish, then again, I'm l33t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:33 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "ROFL!!1 Took me a wihle to..."
I already got it perf, the flawless have been dropping all over the place in hell.
Snaylish did you read the words?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-01, 11:50 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I already got it perf, the flawless..."
I'm trying to hold back on Arkantis's ignorance. Be advised to do the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-02, 03:17 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I'm trying to hold back on Arkantis's..."
Hey Arkantis would you trade your rhyme bone shield?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-02, 04:22 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Hey Arkantis would you trade your..."
plz someone explain why that is funny, i dont get it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-02, 05:35 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "plz someone explain why that is funny,..."
He found it funny that he found a shael and a eth from countess, and rhyme shield is the runes shael eth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-02, 06:54 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "He found it funny that he found a shael..."
Ok, so now explain why he's ignorant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-02, 10:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ok, so now explain why he's ignorant."
well i dont see it funny because he said he was gonna update his RHYME bone shield that he already had to a elite shield, and i dont see how finding runes for another rhyme shield would make it ironic, i would understand if he found like the rune that he needed to upgrade his boneshield to the elite shield but not the runes for another rhyme, i hope u can understand what i mean or am i just not understanding what he is trying to say
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-03, 12:36 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "well i dont see it funny because he..."
Maybe as in update he meant throw away his old one and make a new elite shield one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2004-05-03, 08:16 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Maybe as in update he meant throw away..."
yah, i was thinking thats what he meant
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-03, 10:48 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "yah, i was thinking thats what he meant"
Yea my current one has like 60 def, Its up for trade HC east ladder, whal, onece I update.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-03, 11:06 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Yea my current one has like 60 def, Its..."
I found it funny that he got excited about finding fucking computer codes on a shitty ass game like diablo.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-03, 11:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I found it funny that he got excited..."
i get excited about finding good items, i mean it can't be a bad game if so many people are still playing right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-03, 11:16 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I found it funny that he got excited..."
I have just never been good at finding stuff I am ok at runes but that DOSENT requre magic find. Runes just don’t drop as full rune words, espacially the one you are looking for. Why so mean about it, I don’t know why my inventory was open, anyone know what I should use (I am cheap) as opposed to que higans (<bad spelling) wisdom? Got any ideaS?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis