Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Any good games made/in the process?
Posted 2004-04-27, 04:07 PM
It's been a while since I've played a RM2k/3 game. Post em here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-04-27, 09:38 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "Any good games made/in the process?"
Well, Ive just finished creating 50% of the maps in my game, Items, Chars, etc. Once i get at least 1 hour of game play i'll post my game here and update it as i go on...and in my opinion... its good...:P there something to look up to
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HungryforLint is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHungryforLint is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HungryforLint

Posted 2004-04-28, 12:47 PM in reply to HungryforLint's post starting "Well, Ive just finished creating 50% of..."
I actually have no idea if Mercurial is based on RM2k/3, but that game is teh pwn! Check out the thread in Staff Discussion on this game if you are interested.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-03, 07:22 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I actually have no idea if Mercurial is..."
Ever played A Blurred Line? I don't have an exact address for it but it's probably the most respected RM2k game out there so a google search should do it..

http://www.rpg2knet.com/games/?game=314

Ok, there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nanaki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNanaki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nanaki

Posted 2004-05-04, 11:07 PM in reply to Nanaki's post starting "Ever played A Blurred Line? I don't..."
Yea... ive played maybe 3-4 hours into that game..its VERy well written.... although i didint like all the maps.... but the story is very well written... If anyon wants it... i can send it to them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HungryforLint is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHungryforLint is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HungryforLint

Posted 2004-05-05, 05:59 PM in reply to HungryforLint's post starting "Yea... ive played maybe 3-4 hours into..."
I'm working on a Kill Bill-esque game. I need to find "The Bride" charset, so she can make an appearance and teach the character. But I have the enemies down and the level that will be attained. (Chii-Su was the main character's girlfriend, but she fucked him over along with others)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-06, 03:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm working on a Kill Bill-esque game. ..."
Of course I've played a Blurred Line. Lol.

Is A Line's End out yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-05-07, 03:00 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Of course I've played a Blurred Line...."
I thought he stopped working on 'A Blurred Line' where the demo ended. Cuz that game is old, like 3 years atleast and I have never been able to find anything new(demo/game advancement wise) It went 'A Blurred Line' , then 'the Line Narrows"(something like that, being game sub titles).

If any one has an advancement from that point, I want it!!!!!

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide