Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Ah, Noobs, how I hate them...
Posted 2004-04-18, 09:07 PM
Teaching how to friend message, friend list, add/remove friends. Easy to scam with /dnd, getting their passwords is easy as pie, it aint even funny. When they duel they think they will die for good like in hardcore, but don't. Ask what Tp and pp is. Asking where people are when they can just as easily look at screen. I have noticed this in Diablo II Classic, so many more noobs playing, so hard to communicate. PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME.

People who don't know where the den of evil is, or where the stony fields is. Asking when you if you can go to act 4 when you are fighting Izual (happened to me today). Countless Examples. If this pic shows up, it is my barb teaching someone how to write over their heads, and after 5 times repeating myself they understand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot009.jpg (273.8 KB, 124 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-18, 09:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Ah, Noobs, how I hate them..."
well its nice to see people helping noobs....they all need alittle teacher to help with the basics......there is so many lvls to this game and thats the attaction to this whole game......if i started playing a game and no one helped me when i started i know for a fact that i'd be playing counter strike all the time.......so good on you for helping out someone......ps but if they r thick as shit and their can't get it even if you show them more than 3 times then remember this.....being stupid is a gene thing....hehe

d
d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-04-18, 09:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Ah, Noobs, how I hate them..."
We were all "noobs" at one point. Best to help them out now. It might come back and be beneficial for you in the future.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-04-19, 12:29 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "We were all "noobs" at one point. Best..."
true but some are smart noob where you tell them 1 or two time and they understand... some just never get it and you will get piss as you teaching them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-19, 11:31 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "true but some are smart noob where you..."
Ganga said:
true but some are smart noob where you tell them 1 or two time and they understand... some just never get it and you will get piss as you teaching them.
I can´t say anthing else...
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-19, 03:08 PM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "I can´t say anthing else..."
ganga, i wish there are all smart noobs, i mean like in any game i play, there are these people that i tell exactly what to do and they see examples and everything but they still dont get it, it gets me so frustrated, i learn after like the first time i play or during the first time i play, people are so stupid it seems
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-19, 03:37 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "ganga, i wish there are all smart..."
This is Diablo II Classic, a whole lot more noobs there than on expansion. One guy I played with and a few of his friends got diablo II for easter, and they were calling pther people noobs cuz they thought their "Army" Necros were better than PnB ones. WRONG!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-19, 04:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This is Diablo II Classic, a whole lot..."
I just enjoy scamming newbs out of their shitty items so i can go sell them to charsi.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-19, 04:43 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "I just enjoy scamming newbs out of..."
I am always nice to noobs, I mean serously, no one is going to trade you for a "centurian" armor or a "chof of glory" and if they will they are noobs. I have had offers on Chof of Glory but I think it sucks.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-19, 04:57 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I am always nice to noobs, I mean..."
lol.. i hate noobs.. they ask too many questions and they think they rule with thier fuckin lvl 50 chars with shitazz gear.. i just hacked sum bitch that wouldnt leave my girl alone on d2.. and she was gettin pissed @ him.. so now im allgood
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-04-19, 05:07 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "lol.. i hate noobs.. they ask too many..."
The one scam I had seen most is the freeikset link to geocities, they download it, and their stuff falls. I know a way to get an soj quick. Some clans are fake, and they give you a ring to start out with, generally a high level one. They tell you to type /dnd (account) (password). What this does is put on an away message. And you account and password are shown if you do it. Well, I type /dnd fuck you stupid whores. And ran off with a new soj. They may not do that anymore, but thats one of the times when I "scammed" a scammer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-19, 05:33 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The one scam I had seen most is the..."
i can't believe a clan would even give out a free soj anyways? how stupid is that holy crap!!! that is SO STUPID@!!!!!!!!!@!$#!%$!@#%@1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-20, 07:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The one scam I had seen most is the..."
heh.. Back when I played diablo 2, I always liked to help newbs. I botted a little in the 1.9 patch and acquired quite a few items. When I usually meet a newb that seems to be honest I give em stuff. Once I gave a starting pally a HoZ, Gaurdian ANgel, 2 ravenfrosts, those 30-50 mf boots (forgot the name), gaze, bstar, and lavagouts. A good way to start off I think.. I guess its because I remember how exciting it was to play when I first started. haha
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-04-21, 01:47 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "heh.. Back when I played diablo 2, I..."
i help noobs too,but if they after 4 weeks didn´t learn anything more of the game it suxxs me much...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-21, 05:42 PM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "i help noobs too,but if they after 4..."
no...not everyone was what i would consider a newb...i never asked stupid shitty ass questions, and if i did, it was once, then if i didnt get it i wouldnt ask again, and i never begged
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-22, 01:06 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "no...not everyone was what i would..."
well you know you cant really hate on the noobs cause even if you dont admit it you were them at one point in time...BUT if they have been playing for a month and still dont know jack then you can start to hate them
Mommy Said The End Is Near

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-04-24, 06:36 AM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "well you know you cant really hate on..."
Everyone is a noob at somepoint. I am still a semi-noob, but it didn't stop me from trading a Lidless wall for Arachnids mesh from this really dumb noob. This is a positive thing about newbs. LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Horbar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHorbar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Horbar

Posted 2004-04-24, 07:58 AM in reply to Horbar's post starting "Everyone is a noob at somepoint. I am..."
Well I mean those stupid ones who you have to tell something 7 times over, and they still dont get it. They ask what's a tp. YOu say Blue Portal, A portal to town. A what? A Blue Town Portal. Huh? A BLUE TOWN PORTAL GODDAMNIT!!! WHAT???!!! and it goes on. So sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-24, 08:18 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well I mean those stupid ones who you..."
yes i know this good after a lot of time i wont help someone like them anymore,but i have a noob pvp friend,he learnd it really very fast and he is now nearly as good as me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-24, 02:26 PM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "yes i know this good :( after a lot of..."
When i was a noob ( I kinda still am : \) no body ever helped me.. Atleast nobody would ever OFFER to give items, ect.. I would have to beg and beg, and still i do.. Now i kinda think im on track except for the fact that im missing most of my gear for my charas : \..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish