Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Grin Xanga
Posted 2004-04-18, 04:16 PM
Anyone else have a Xanga? I wanna subcrab...

Mine is ... Yep! You guessed it! OmniFalcon <--- xanga name
/\ /\
| |
Xanga Name!! \
|
Xanga Name!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-04-18, 04:29 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Xanga"
Xanga? What is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-04-18, 04:40 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Xanga? What is it?"
Weblog community.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-18, 04:41 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Xanga"
I have one but rather not make it public. I dotn know how secure i would feel knowing that random people are reading up on my personal life. And i know something that i say there would end up as an attack against me in the flame forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-18, 04:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I have one but rather not make it..."
hahah smart move Sov.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-18, 05:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I have one but rather not make it..."
Ok Sov, so you'd rather have random people you don't know read it than people you sorta know from a forum reading it?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-18, 05:40 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Ok Sov, so you'd rather have random..."
Hell yea. Chances are these random people wont ever contact me and dont go to this site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-18, 05:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hell yea. Chances are these random..."
Chances are higher that they'll kill you in your sleep though.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-18, 05:45 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Chances are higher that they'll kill..."
Hence why my adress or phone number is located no where on my site...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-18, 05:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hence why my adress or phone number is..."
IP addresses tell you everything.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-18, 05:46 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "IP addresses tell you everything."
Oh well. ...........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-18, 05:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oh well. ..........."
I dont mind xangas its just that 3/4ths of them are "Matrix" or "Lord of the Rings" styled.
I went to my friends and it was both.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-18, 08:44 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I dont mind xangas its just that 3/4ths..."
so...does anyone have one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-04-18, 08:47 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I dont mind xangas its just that 3/4ths..."
I guareentee you mine iisnt like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-18, 08:48 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "so...does anyone have one?"
Did you not read this thread at all. I said i have one..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-18, 08:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Did you not read this thread at all. I..."
I got one over here I think its one of the funnest things to do when your bored change the layout and all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-04-19, 10:29 AM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "I got one over here I think its one of..."
WTF is this Xanga shit? Anyone care to elaborate? And no, Sov, "weblog community" doesn't cover it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-04-19, 11:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "WTF is this Xanga shit? Anyone care to..."
Think LiveJournal but shittier.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-19, 02:20 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Think LiveJournal but shittier."
In that case....

I still have no clue wtf you're talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-04-19, 03:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "In that case.... I still have no..."
Ok. Its a personal online journal. ITs basically a "diary" but online. Any of your friend can read it and post comments regarding what yo uhad just posted. You can customize it to your liking, skins and all. Idk of any other way to explain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign