Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Best Hell Character
Posted 2004-04-16, 05:12 PM
Which character do you think is the best in hell?
I am wondering cause my zealot and orb sorc are having trouble and was wondering what is the best character to make.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-04-16, 06:00 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Best Hell Character"
hammerdin hands down
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-04-16, 10:03 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "hammerdin hands down"
Depends on what you want to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-04-16, 10:08 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Depends on what you want to do."
I hear that poison or bone necs do pretty good with all the right equipment though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-17, 07:48 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hear that poison or bone necs do..."
I would want a char that could rush others threw hell fast
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-04-17, 10:17 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I would want a char that could rush..."
hammerdin with enigma for tele could do it for act5 q5,but in baal i don´t think you can kill all alone,because there are monster immun against all elements
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-17, 10:34 AM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "hammerdin with enigma for tele could do..."
WW baba's still own and concentrate barbs or fury zons are good, ele druids.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-18, 05:55 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "WW baba's still own and concentrate..."
there are many psydmg immun monster so the barb can´t really rush very effeitient...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-18, 08:15 AM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "there are many psydmg immun monster so..."
i thought hammerdin can hit anything, because this guy rushed me all the way to hell and he did it REALLY fast too, it was awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-19, 11:23 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i thought hammerdin can hit anything,..."
i tested it,i thought whole time the dmg of his hammer are magic,but he can kill with it magic immuns too...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-19, 12:49 PM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "i tested it,i thought whole time the..."
Hammerdins can kill every monster in the game with hammers except for 1 monster in act3.

I use my Orb/Fireball sorc to rush people in Norm and Nightmare. Then I switch to my enigma hammerdin to rush hell. If you want to make the most powerful build in the game then build a hammerdin. I know some people despise them but the simple fact is, they kill tough hell monsters faster than anyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-04-19, 02:04 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Hammerdins can kill every monster in..."
hammerdims are only really good if u have all the right equipment like me im not rich enough and i read a forum for the not so rich people and i might try that once i get the few expensive items(to me anyway) to build it but yes i vote hammerdins
Mommy Said The End Is Near

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-04-19, 02:44 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "hammerdims are only really good if u..."
I have never been rich but I still get shit anyways, this is how.
Build a hammerdin and then find a clan and rush all their chars and then they will give you stuff. Actully in the clan I am in I have access to the clan mule account.
What monster cant the hammerdin kill in act 3?
(Screenshot if possible.)
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-19, 03:05 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I have never been rich but I still get..."
i got a hammerdin and i say it is OK but i wish i was as good as some hammerdins, i dont know why i still die pretty ez in hell though, i got all 90 res and 75 block
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-19, 03:23 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I have never been rich but I still get..."
Arkantis said:
I have never been rich but I still get shit anyways, this is how.
Build a hammerdin and then find a clan and rush all their chars and then they will give you stuff. Actully in the clan I am in I have access to the clan mule account.
What monster cant the hammerdin kill in act 3?
(Screenshot if possible.)
well that would be a good answer to the questions but seemingly no one in b-net is that honest anymore...your clan seems to be trust worthy since your happy about them...what realm and stuff are you on. Do you think i could join im on USWest Ladder Sc that would be my best bet...(how do you find a clan if u cant help me)?

I think he meant the magic immunes cause isnt Hammer a magic?
Mommy Said The End Is Near

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-04-19, 03:55 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "well that would be a good answer to the..."
My hammerdins equipment:

Helm: Shako
Armor: Enigma
Ammy: Rare +2 combat skills, 10% FCR, and some fire and light resists
Weapon: Wiz Spike
Shield: HOZ
Belt: Arachs
Gloves: Frosties
Boots: Eth Sandstorm Treks
Rings: BK ring, SOJ
Charms: Gheeds, Anni, Bunch of life charms (I have no combat skills charms)

I’m pretty sure my hammer damage is around 7.5k per hammer. I have heard of people getting 12k per with HOTO but I don’t have one so I just make do. As it is now I don’t think I really need one. I have 75 resists all in hell and about 1500 hp. I can cast hammers for about 1 minute non stop before I run out of mana. Then a quick switch to redemption fills my mana and life bulbs instantly. My hammerdin is incredibly durable. I often tele into mobs of monsters in Chaos Sanc and spam my hammers. My HP bulb maybe drops to halfway after the 2nd or 3rd mob, but then all I have to do is switch to redemption and its full again.

The monster that is immune to hammers is because he has the properties of magic immune and at the same time he is NOT undead. It is some kind of bear thingy. I never go through act3 so I don’t ever see them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-04-19, 04:34 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "well that would be a good answer to the..."
BornOblivious said:
well that would be a good answer to the questions but seemingly no one in b-net is that honest anymore...your clan seems to be trust worthy since your happy about them...what realm and stuff are you on. Do you think i could join im on USWest Ladder Sc that would be my best bet...(how do you find a clan if u cant help me)?

I think he meant the magic immunes cause isnt Hammer a magic?
Actully the clan I am in is relatively small, we play HC/east/ladder. I could get into contact with them beacuse we need more members. We dont have much for qualifactins you just have to be able to make a lvl 75 in harcore. I doubt that you will get acess to the mule account right away but get into contact with me.

User name: Arkantis
Realm:Us east Hc Ladder (also Europe Hardcore ladder)

Not all of your chars have to be clan members but they might as well be, you cant get free stuff for non clan chars.

Trustworthyness well that is another issue, I can pick out the good ones. Just be nice and give stuff away, I have prolly given away like 20 sigon sets by now and so much other stuff I just dont care. Kindness is usually repayed with kindess.

Intrested?
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Last edited by Arkantis; 2004-04-19 at 04:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-21, 01:41 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Actully the clan I am in is relatively..."
hammderdin can do about 14kdmg
i thought whole time hammerdins hammer makes magic dmg but i could kill with them magic immuns
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlackKnight