Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Gimme $18,600 so !K_A! can get his Gig of ram!

Posted 2004-04-12, 12:41 PM
Gimme Gimme Gimme!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-12, 01:05 PM in reply to kaos's post "Gimme $18,600 so !K_A! can get his Gig..."
why sooooo much for a gig of ram, that could buy u multiple pc's.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-12, 01:24 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "why sooooo much for a gig of ram, that..."
$18,500 for me...$300 for his ram.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-12, 01:30 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "$18,500 for me...$300 for his ram."
kaos said:
+300.......................
= 18800 I'm pretty sure...u asked for 18600
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-04-12, 01:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "18500........................."
yea, kaos, way to add no add. it should be $18,300 for me, $300 for his ram.

Should really work on ur math.lol

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-12, 01:48 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "yea, kaos, way to add no add. it should..."
Tyrannicide said:
yea, kaos, way to add no add. it should be $18,300 for me, $300 for his ram.

Should really work on ur math.lol
It all depends on how you achieve a gig. 2 512 MB dims should cost 200 dollars. 100 for each stick. If you want a solid 1 gig DIMM, then thats when it will cost 300 dollars or so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-12, 03:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It all depends on how you achieve a..."
Sovereign said:
It all depends on how you achieve a gig. 2 512 MB dims should cost 200 dollars. 100 for each stick. If you want a solid 1 gig DIMM, then thats when it will cost 300 dollars or so.
yea, but as kaos said
kaos said:
which equals $18,800, but in the title of the thread, he says he wants $18,600. so he made a adding mistake.

Yea, you would have to be dumb in order to buy the one solid piece if u can get two sticks that add up to the one that costs more. But it also depends on if you have enough slots in ur computer to add 2 ram sticks. You should, but some people may have done so much they dont have space.
I have two ethernet cards in my old pc, one normal and one wireless, not to mention a dial up card.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-12, 04:13 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "yea, but as kaos said which equals..."
This thread was already done and closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied