Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Latin
Posted 2004-04-09, 03:28 PM
Anyone in here take Latin, I do and I think it is seriously kick ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-04-09, 03:29 PM in reply to Gunbound's post "Latin"
Quite possibly the best language you can learn and certainly the best language to learn first if you plan on learning any other languages. I took Latin in Middle School for about 2.5 years. Great stuff, helps you a lot.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-09, 03:35 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Quite possibly the best language you..."
Yeah, yeah it does big time. HOH is in it too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-04-09, 03:42 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "Yeah, yeah it does big time. HOH is in..."
And not to mention how horribly you suck at it. I am taking 2 years of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-09, 03:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "And not to mention how horribly you..."
uh.....HOH what grade do you have in that class, as you may know it is a VERY hard class and I do not suck at it, as much as some people, I dont have that bad of a grade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gunbound

Posted 2004-04-09, 03:54 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "uh.....HOH what grade do you have in..."
Gosh, Sov warned you guys not to fight in the forums, do you really want to get banned? NO (hoh is getting a A- in the class)
I was in latin but I stoped doing the homework, and I dropped it, it was a mistake. That class is awsome, I wish I was still in it, and it is great for going into other languages.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-09, 05:34 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Gosh, Sov warned you guys not to fight..."
I have a tiny penis and huge breasts. I love putting my penis in my asshole.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2004-04-09 at 05:55 PM. Reason: It's not funny even as a joke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-09, 06:41 PM in reply to Gunbound's post "Latin"
I take Latin, but the people who know me know that. I'm getting a B+ which isn't so great in it, but I think my grade might drop even more if I keep not studying.

It's very interesting and useful though, despite it being difficult sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-04-09, 07:39 PM in reply to Neko's post starting "I take Latin, but the people who know..."
I took it a few years in middle school, then did 2 years each of Spanish and French.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-04-09, 07:52 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "I took it a few years in middle school,..."
I know I should've taken Latin, but I didn't, instead I'm taking German and French (discontinuing)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-04-09, 08:45 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I know I should've taken Latin, but I..."
Latin dosn't help shit on learning asian language.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-09, 08:50 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Latin dosn't help shit on learning..."
Well, Asian language is like the hardest to learn. But Latin is great for learning spanish and if you are spanish for english.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-09, 09:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, Asian language is like the..."
Latin is great for learning nearly all Indo-European languages including Spanish, French, German, English(a butchery of all languages mutated together), etc. I'm not sure how closely Swedish and Norwegian relate to Latin but I'm sure Chruser can point out any similarities or differences.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-09, 10:51 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Latin is great for learning nearly all..."
I know Latin can't help with Asian languages, but I haven't found Japanese to be all that hard. Introducing myself is as far as I am right now, but it just rolls off my tongue as if I were a Jap myself ~_~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-04-10, 01:52 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I know Latin can't help with Asian..."
ive done latin for about 4 1/2 years
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-04-10, 06:37 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ive done latin for about 4 1/2 years"
Isn't ot friggin awesome, I'd think by that time all you do is just translate and get good at it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gunbound

Posted 2004-04-10, 02:37 PM in reply to Gunbound's post "Latin"
I don't, nor do i care to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-10, 03:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I don't, nor do i care to."
Jap? Where a Jap? Damn Suicide bombers....

Take your Pearl Harbor, we'll take the war, bitches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-10, 10:34 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Jap? Where a Jap? Damn Suicide..."
Shit, you know china going to take over the world sooner or later, so "YOU BETTER SPEAK CHINESE".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga