Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Lmao!!! I just got best trade eva!!
Posted 2004-04-06, 03:38 PM
LMAO this newblar traded his vex for one of my numerous ik armors!!!! LMAO YESSSS!!!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-06, 03:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Lmao!!! I just got best trade eva!!"
Good job, I love take advantage of rich noobs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-06, 03:40 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Lmao!!! I just got best trade eva!!"
Are you sure it snot a duped vex? hey maybe there is a private dupe out that we dont know bout.

Anyway, if i were you id whisper him and offer a trade back....as i cant STAND it when veterans take advantage of newbs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-06, 03:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Are you sure it snot a duped vex? hey..."
Sovereign said:
Anyway, if i were you id whisper him and offer a trade back....as i cant STAND it when veterans take advantage of newbs.
Bah, that's how I started out. I used to get scammed like 20 times a day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-06, 06:36 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Lmao!!! I just got best trade eva!!"
I thought you were gonna tell us about your leet chunneling experience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-06, 06:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I thought you were gonna tell us about..."
I take advantage of idiot newbs whenever possible, the d2 world is a mean place, keep up or get the fuck out.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-06, 06:59 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "I take advantage of idiot newbs..."
I find that pitiful, and i truely hope all the asswipes who take advantages of others whod otn know what they are doing get all their characters stolen, and their itmes traded for cracked shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-06, 07:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I find that pitiful, and i truely hope..."
Yea, I am nice to n00bs once I gave one some low level stuff when he asked, and he came back and gave me some good shit with a high level character.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-06, 07:43 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Yea, I am nice to n00bs once I gave one..."
I used to scam people then give them their stuff back so they would learn their lesson.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-06, 07:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I used to scam people then give them..."
I traded a 157% ed HoZ for a soj on ladder...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-04-06, 08:19 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "I traded a 157% ed HoZ for a soj on..."
Zagggon, don't take those deals too often, you'll end up with duped stuff, and lose it all.

Never know when blizz will decided to scan the entire realm for duplicate id's (if that's even possible)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-06, 10:16 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Zagggon, don't take those deals too..."
Im not actually going to keep the vex you goofballs, ima trade it for l337 shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-06, 10:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I find that pitiful, and i truely hope..."
Sovereign said:
I find that pitiful, and i truely hope all the asswipes who take advantages of others whod otn know what they are doing get all their characters stolen, and their itmes traded for cracked shit.
K...I traded all this shit for ohm cause i needed badly...i got ripped my account got take i'm hella pissed lol >< but at begining of lad season i joined a game called bring amn and this guy is all please take cham for it lol...ya it was awesome
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-04-07, 04:31 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Lmao!!! I just got best trade eva!!"
zagggon said:
LMAO this newblar traded his vex for one of my numerous ik armors!!!! LMAO YESSSS!!!
i hope some one trade with me like this
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-07, 08:30 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Lmao!!! I just got best trade eva!!"
lol has anyone ever gotten the swithc trade thing done to them when they show a shako and say brb then put up a reg. shako with p emerald??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-04-07, 10:18 AM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "lol has anyone ever gotten the swithc..."
damn man..i never find any newb trades..i always find trades with expert players so it ends up being a "fair" trade
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-04-07, 10:52 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "I traded a 157% ed HoZ for a soj on..."
Squirt said:
I traded a 157% ed HoZ for a soj on ladder...
That is bad... Really bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-04-07, 01:55 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "lol has anyone ever gotten the swithc..."
xWolfPack69 said:
lol has anyone ever gotten the swithc trade thing done to them when they show a shako and say brb then put up a reg. shako with p emerald??
No, but i lost a skullders this way. Didnt really mind, as it was free from my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-07, 03:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No, but i lost a skullders this way. ..."
Damn itd be nice to trade sombody rich like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-04-07, 07:14 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "damn man..i never find any newb..."
supaflip_69 said:
damn man..i never find any newb trades..i always find trades with expert players so it ends up being a "fair" trade
And by fair that usually means that they are getting the long end of the gun.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis