Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Question Who do you think is the most spammish?
Posted 2004-03-08, 11:13 AM
Who do you think at zelaron is the greatest source for spam?(the ones who keep the staff busy)I don't even care if you say I am the most spammish because I was nominated as the most spammish at some awards thing they had at my very first forum so I am used to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-08, 11:30 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Who do you think is the most spammish?"
Kujas #1

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-08, 12:25 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Kujas #1 90."
LiveWire said:
Kujas #1

I say either him or HoH, cuz Kuju's #1 post a lot, but it isnt as stupid as HoH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-08, 01:00 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I say either him or HoH, cuz Kuju's #1..."
Randuin will always be the most spammish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-08, 03:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Randuin will always be the most..."
I would say zagggon, but im still stuck in 2003 times, so i dunno who spams, or doesnt spam. i guess ive seen livewire alot, but hes just in the most poster, but his stuff is information. No body really to me spams alot, becuase i can somtimes do some myself. Anyways, im off to let loose in the bath roos...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-03-08, 06:48 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I would say zagggon, but im still stuck..."
Kuja`s #1. Agreed.
What the fuck did LiveWire put that black colored "90." in his post for? Was there some sort of alterior/underlying reason, or was it most likely for the 10 character restraint?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-08, 07:17 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Kuja`s #1. Agreed. What the fuck did..."
I nominate myself four months ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-08, 07:21 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I say either him or HoH, cuz Kuju's #1..."
Acer said:
I say either him or HoH, cuz Kuju's #1 post a lot, but it isnt as stupid as HoH
I am deeply hurt. Kuja's #1 definitely, and if you haven't notice I have backed off a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-08, 07:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I am deeply hurt. Kuja's #1 definitely,..."
What's fucking stupid is his sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-08, 07:35 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What's fucking stupid is his sig."
As for his sig, they are made just to piss ppl off and i think you meant his. I hope he gets banned soo bad, even if he does bring activity it just makes zelaron users stupider.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:33 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "As for his sig, they are made just to..."
What the hell is going on? I thought Grav was decimating your sig...
I have hidden messages in my posts, just because LiveWire did it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What the hell is going on? I thought..."
You know, I am not sure either cuz ppl have been pissed at Kuja's sigs, but mine does look real crappy. I don't know how to crop and such to make it smaller.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What the hell is going on? I thought..."
I could be the most spammy bitch in the world again if I wanted.

I want to be just like Titusfied, so I'm going to leave a hidden message too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Randuin will always be the most..."
Jizmo said:
Randuin will always be the most spammish.
I agree.I consider it spam when all he does is go around posting flames about people.Randuin is the most spammish in my oppinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I could be the most spammy bitch in the..."
Awww, i remember the day of a 100 posts for me. I was soo bored, it was like magic.Oh well, those days are over for good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Awww, i remember the day of a 100 posts..."
Heh heh, 100 posts in one day is nothing. There were certain weeks where sov and I would cross that barrier 3+ times. Ofcourse, that's not as bad as some people, but it was pretty bad back then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-08, 08:51 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Heh heh, 100 posts in one day is..."
I hear this Randuin character is and was quite the spammer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-08, 09:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hear this Randuin character is and..."
You heard that right
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-08, 09:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Heh heh, 100 posts in one day is..."
186 in one day was my record.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-08, 09:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "186 in one day was my record."
Sovereign said:
186 in one day was my record.
I think 40 was my record.I used to post more per day because I only was able to go here once a week,sometimes every two weeks,so I posted about 40 times before leaving the library.Now I have the internet at home so I post much less now.I mostly am trying to get my activity up now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII