Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

WoW H4x!!!!!
Posted 2004-03-01, 01:07 AM
::ripped:: -Gsus

I've created a fully functional, all-inclusive hack program for the World of Warcraft Alpha, and I've taken steps to ensure it will work flawlessly with the final release. Upon release of WoW, I will make this program publicly available. Some of the included features included are:

-Godmode
-Infinite Gold
-PK Hacks that allow you to enter PvP combat with a player without consent.
-A level booster
-Spammer which can spam thousands of lines of text a second
-The ability to fly
-Insta Gib™ button which instantly slays any selected monsters or pesky GMs
-A wall hack
-Aimbot
-Anti-recoil script
-Speed hack
-Map hack
-Permanent invisibility
-The ability to freely edit your toon's stats
-The ability to unlock all spells and abilities
-The ability to complete all active quests with the click of a button
-The ability to alter the world in real time with the built in map editor
-The power to h4x teh intarweb
-The power to crash the GM's computers
-The power to unleash a horde of possibly radioactive spiders
-The ability to recieve a random item with a click of the Treasure button
-The ever-powerful ability to steal megahertz from other players
-The most sought out feature of all: 5.00 off on all backpacks from Wal-Mart

I logged onto the alpha servers to test this, and immediately had a run-in with the GM's. Fortunately for myself, I stoeleded tehre megahurts, Insta Gib™bed them, and then crashed their computers before they could do anything about me.

A screenshot showing most of the program's features and of me valiantly vanquishing Kat and GFraizer can be seen here:
http://www.royal-council.com/Forum/u...1077546844.jpg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2004-03-01, 04:13 AM in reply to Gsus's post "WoW H4x!!!!!"
...........Fuck that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-01, 04:36 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "...........Fuck that."
You deserve a cookie, but you don't get one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:37 AM in reply to Gsus's post "WoW H4x!!!!!"
Great Screenshot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-01, 09:01 AM in reply to Gsus's post "WoW H4x!!!!!"
Fucking awesome.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-03-01, 10:39 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Fucking awesome."
ROFL

That's the funniest Screenshot I've ever saw !

LMAO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-03-01, 11:23 AM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "ROFL That's the funniest Screenshot..."
Hang him!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-03-01, 11:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hang him!!!"
I bet the Alpha doesn't have HALF of the cheat protection of the full game, just like the UT 2004 demo. They don't want that code leaked prematurely for this very reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-03-01, 03:49 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "I bet the Alpha doesn't have HALF of..."
I don't think you looked at the screenshot. Or maybe you don't have spidey senses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-03-01, 04:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think you looked at the..."
Great screen shot!

You must have been playing with all the special lighting effects and shading off. You must get an UNREAL frame rate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-03-01, 05:02 PM in reply to Gsus's post "WoW H4x!!!!!"
Gsus said:
::ripped:: -Gsus

I've created a fully functional, all-inclusive hack program for the World of Warcraft Alpha, and I've taken steps to ensure it will work flawlessly with the final release. Upon release of WoW, I will make this program publicly available. Some of the included features included are:

-Godmode
-Infinite Gold
-PK Hacks that allow you to enter PvP combat with a player without consent.
-A level booster
-Spammer which can spam thousands of lines of text a second
-The ability to fly
-Insta Gib™ button which instantly slays any selected monsters or pesky GMs
-A wall hack
-Aimbot
-Anti-recoil script
-Speed hack
-Map hack
-Permanent invisibility
-The ability to freely edit your toon's stats
-The ability to unlock all spells and abilities
-The ability to complete all active quests with the click of a button
-The ability to alter the world in real time with the built in map editor
-The power to h4x teh intarweb
-The power to crash the GM's computers
-The power to unleash a horde of possibly radioactive spiders
-The ability to recieve a random item with a click of the Treasure button
-The ever-powerful ability to steal megahertz from other players
-The most sought out feature of all: 5.00 off on all backpacks from Wal-Mart

I logged onto the alpha servers to test this, and immediately had a run-in with the GM's. Fortunately for myself, I stoeleded tehre megahurts, Insta Gib™bed them, and then crashed their computers before they could do anything about me.

A screenshot showing most of the program's features and of me valiantly vanquishing Kat and GFraizer can be seen here:
http://www.royal-council.com/Forum/u...1077546844.jpg
congratulations.You are a better artist than me.Thank you for the 5.00 off at Wal-Mart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:03 PM in reply to Gsus's post "WoW H4x!!!!!"
Request for move to either the trash or the Chat Room
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:12 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Request for move to either the trash or..."
Chat forum will do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Chat forum will do."
I would've expected more from Gsus but meh

Thanks for moving
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:51 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "congratulations.You are a better artist..."
Dan XIII said:
congratulations.You are a better artist than me.Thank you for the 5.00 off at Wal-Mart.
I don't think he drew it... It's ripped.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-03-01, 07:03 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I don't think he drew it... It's ripped."
Definitely, probably from a very talented artist over at DeviantArt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-01, 07:04 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Definitely, probably from a very..."
This thread makes me want to 123456789.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-03-01, 07:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This thread makes me want to 123456789."
Me too, wait... Didn't you suggest to me to DDOS Zelaron at many occasions? Why don't you do that now? I'm bored
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-01, 07:11 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Me too, wait... Didn't you suggest to..."
I think what you meant is why don't we* do that now.

I would but I no longer have the program, new computer, reformatted old one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-03-01, 08:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think what you meant is why don't we*..."
No, actually what I meant was exactly what I typed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin