Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

A girl.
Posted 2004-02-26, 09:16 PM
Something I had some fun drawing. I have a love for flowing lines and shading. It just sucks that once I get one half of the face drawn, I don't bother drawing the other half for fear that it will suck major donkey ass and ruin the whole fucking picture. Meh. I'm rather pleased with how it turned out, though.

Blue pen on computer paper.

Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BluePenGirl.jpg (21.9 KB, 177 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-26, 09:23 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "A girl."
Very nice, i hear were your coming from when you don't want to draw the other half. Would piss me off if i messed up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-26, 10:00 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Very nice, i hear were your coming from..."
Heh, thanks. I don't know how many pictures I've fucked up by simply trying to complete them. Frustrating, it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-27, 12:16 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "A girl."
First of all, congrats on making "her" somewhat feminine.

Now on your post, you said you loved shading, now presenting that somewhere in your picture might be good.

I could say mean things but for your fragile mind's sakes, nah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-02-27, 01:42 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "First of all, congrats on making "her"..."
jessifer said:
God:
Randuin - He's just like...the NICEST person EVER! He's NEVER cruel or morbidly sarcastic! He's so positive about all aspects of life! OH MY GOD! HE WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT FATHER FIGURE!!!1!1111one
So much for that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-27, 10:29 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "So much for that"
Nay, that comment still stands.

Aah, Randuin. You indulge me with your kindness. Every time you send a comment my way, my insides are filled with something that feels like pride or love...

...No...wait. I'm getting it mixed up with nausea. My bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-28, 12:14 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "A girl."
Jessifer said:
Something I had some fun drawing. I have a love for flowing lines and shading. It just sucks that once I get one half of the face drawn, I don't bother drawing the other half for fear that it will suck major donkey ass and ruin the whole fucking picture. Meh. I'm rather pleased with how it turned out, though.

Blue pen on computer paper.

Enjoy.
good job on the drawing.You should try to do the other half.You could just not save the changes if you mess up on the other half.
Jessifer said:
Nay, that comment still stands.

Aah, Randuin. You indulge me with your kindness. Every time you send a comment my way, my insides are filled with something that feels like pride or love...

...No...wait. I'm getting it mixed up with nausea. My bad.
good you stood up for yourself,now I don't have to stand up for you.

Last edited by Dan XIII; 2004-02-28 at 12:16 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-28, 02:56 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "good job on the drawing.You should try..."
Any changes I make on that picture would have to be in pen, and I can't fix mistakes made in pen without it looking godawful in the end.

Also, I told you I didn't need you to stand up for me. -.-;; Anything nice I say to Randuin is sarcasm. I like my sarcasm...I like it shredded up like high-quality cheese on a Ceasar Salad. It's delicious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-29, 09:45 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Any changes I make on that picture..."
Well..I've been friends with Jessifer for a long time, and I don't see any great reason for Randuin to hate her.

Probably why I have posted here ..um..three times? My daily post count must be in the pico's by now..

Plently of cool and seemingly-cool people here..but way too many losers...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jakarta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJakarta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jakarta

Posted 2004-03-01, 04:47 AM in reply to Jakarta's post starting "Well..I've been friends with Jessifer..."
I reckon the pic looks cool, just keep at it and you will get better and better. So i reckon just try to do the other half, if it doesnt look good then just keep doing another one. I love to draw especially anime characters a
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-03-04, 11:09 AM in reply to Jakarta's post starting "Well..I've been friends with Jessifer..."
Jakarta said:
Well..I've been friends with Jessifer for a long time, and I don't see any great reason for Randuin to hate her.

Probably why I have posted here ..um..three times? My daily post count must be in the pico's by now..

Plently of cool and seemingly-cool people here..but way too many losers...
there are no reasons for Randuin to hate Jessifer or anybody else but he seems to hate most of the people at zelaron for no reason at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII