Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: How does God like his peanut butter?
Smooth 7 53.85%
Chunky Style 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Theoligical question for you all.
Posted 2004-02-22, 09:20 PM
I want an honest answer and give reasons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-02-22, 09:22 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "Theoligical question for you all."
Honestly this is a hard decision....
EDIT: just went with smooth. Goes down fast, no need for extra chewing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-22, 09:31 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Honestly this is a hard decision.... ..."
*sigh*

dont you know god doesn't like peanut butter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-02-22, 09:37 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "*sigh* dont you know god doesn't..."
I like Chunky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-02-22, 09:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I like Chunky."
I guess people are going on what they like. I, of course, like smooth. But chunky is ok too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-22, 09:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I like Chunky."
I dont like Peanut butter, and it always confuses me... When people talk about their 'god' because they never specify which one, so.. I can't make any decisions as of yet.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-02-22, 10:07 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I dont like Peanut butter, and it..."
Smooth, chunky is for fat slobs. I don't think God is a fat slob.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-02-22, 10:13 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "Theoligical question for you all."
If you take a look at creation, it's obvious that God likes variety. Chunky peanut-butter is more diverse, with smooth parts and chunks of various sizes. Smooth peanut-butter is like if God made the world as a sphere of rock, covered it all with the same mold, and just stopped there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-02-22, 10:50 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "If you take a look at creation, it's..."
Smooth.........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-23, 12:00 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "Theoligical question for you all."
God dont like nuts, so he would go with smooth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-23, 12:24 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "God dont like nuts, so he would go with..."
Smooth

it's Glorious !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-23, 12:51 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "Theoligical question for you all."
It's gonna have to be chunky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-23, 01:21 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's gonna have to be chunky."
Chunky. WetWired's reasoning convinced me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-02-23, 01:27 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "God dont like nuts, so he would go with..."
Acer said:
Self contradiction.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-02-23, 05:39 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "God dont like nuts, so he would go with..."
Acer said:
umm, peanut butter is made with nuts, so that ruins ur answer. dumbass.

I think he likes chunkey

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-02-23, 09:51 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "umm, peanut butter is made with nuts,..."
Never asked him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-02-23, 03:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Never asked him."
Peanutbutter IS NOT made with nuts.... morons. Peanuts are not considered nuts.

Also, with the God arguement... if God created man in his image... then whatever more people liked nationwide is what God would like, no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-02-23, 03:57 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Peanutbutter IS NOT made with nuts......."
Penny_Bags said:
Peanuts are not considered nuts.
Sure, that's why they have 'nut' as part of their name and a can of mixed nuts has lots of them, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-02-23, 05:24 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Sure, that's why they have 'nut' as..."
They are legumes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-02-23, 05:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "They are legumes."
Acer said:
Holy shit this makes me laugh cus peanut better is made out of nutz...... I thought u were smart Acer..... lol im just kidding.

I would have say smooth cus he likes everything perfect and flawless and he would freak out and go OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and throw fire balls through the air like Sadam and Gamora if he found a chunk in it

Last edited by MarkiX; 2004-02-23 at 06:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX