Idols in your life
Posted 2004-02-18, 02:42 PM
Karl Marx
Vladamir Lenin
Jimi Hendrix
Jesus Christ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-18, 02:47 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Idols in your life"
Jimi Hendrix
Chris Farley
Conan Obrien
Jimmy Page
Jesus Christ
Leonardo DaVinci
Zagggon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-02-18, 02:49 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Jimi Hendrix Chris Farley Conan..."
Forgot DaVinci. I don't think I idolize zagggon though. I mean no disrespect though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-18, 03:09 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Forgot DaVinci. I don't think I idolize..."
Kuja`s #1 said:
I mean no disrespect though.
You're a poor liar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-02-18, 03:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You're a poor liar."
And you're a computer wiz. It's our special features that make life interesting!

I idolize Bill Gates, because he probably stole the idea from some poor guy, marketed it and became a billionaire. That's the best I can hope for in my life.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-18, 03:19 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "And you're a computer wiz. It's our..."
Niccolo Machiavelli
Tupac Shakur
Malcolm X
Muhammad Ali
Michael Jordan
Kevin Mitnick

others...cant think of them

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-02-18 at 03:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-02-18, 04:14 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Niccolo Machiavelli Tupac Shakur..."
Arnold Swartz.....
Jay Clutter
Franco Colombu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-02-18, 04:26 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Arnold Swartz..... Jay Clutter Franco..."
Jesus!!!!
that bum down the street
michael jordan
Vladimir
The guys who found saddam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Smile
Posted 2004-02-18, 09:15 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Arnold Swartz..... Jay Clutter Franco..."
Hades-Knight said:
Arnold Swartz.....
Jay Clutter
Franco Colombu
I don't even know who any of these people are
I idolize myself because I am a self -centered bastard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-18, 09:28 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I don't even know who any of these..."
As am i! GO ME!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-18, 09:35 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "As am i! GO ME!!!!!!!"
Sovereign said:
As am i! GO ME!!!!!!!
ha but I was only thinking of myself when I wrote this reply so I say I am better than you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-18, 09:41 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "ha but I was only thinking of myself..."
*hovers finger over ban button * say that again boy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-18, 09:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "*hovers finger over ban button * say..."
Sovereign said:
*hovers finger over ban button * say that again boy.
that would be unfair if I actually got banned just because I said I was better then you even though it is the truth JK.I am not better then you and I am not better than anybody else here.(except D3V)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-18, 09:50 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "that would be unfair if I actually got..."
Aww you know im kidding. Id never ban anyone unless they were being dicks. .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-18, 10:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Aww you know im kidding. Id never ban..."
Sovereign said:
Aww you know im kidding. Id never ban anyone unless they were being dicks. .
as long as you don't ever mistake my sarcasm for being mean then everything will be ok
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-19, 05:00 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "as long as you don't ever mistake my..."
Well, on another forum I belonged to run by vB, it wasn't just a button. You had to do a little work. Which I didn't tink The1 deserved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-19, 12:07 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Well, on another forum I belonged to..."
Ridley Scott pwns j00.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-02-19, 12:33 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Ridley Scott pwns j00."
Hm...

Edgar Allen Poe
William Shakespeare
Charlotte Church (Jebus, I wish I could sing like her.)
Salvador Dali
Georgia O'Keeffe
And...aah...Myself.

Yes. I honestly do idolize myself. But not to the point of overly-excessive and rather annoying egotism. IMHO, I'm not arrogant at all. :T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-19, 12:41 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Hm... Edgar Allen Poe William..."
Jessifer said:
Hm...

Edgar Allen Poe
William Shakespeare
Charlotte Church (Jebus, I wish I could sing like her.)
Salvador Dali
Georgia O'Keeffe
And...aah...Myself.

Yes. I honestly do idolize myself. But not to the point of overly-excessive and rather annoying egotism. IMHO, I'm not arrogant at all. :T
I don't even know who Charlotte Church is.Is there anything you can tell me about her that would make me recognise her if I even heard of her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-19, 12:50 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I don't even know who Charlotte Church..."
Dan XIII said:
I don't even know who Charlotte Church is.Is there anything you can tell me about her that would make me recognise her if I even heard of her.
Err...not really off the top of my head, except that I know she was on a "Touched by an Angel" episode. Remind me to send you a song by her sometime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer