Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Post World of Warcraft leaked
Posted 2004-01-05, 04:55 PM
Yes, you heard me right. The game has slipped out of Blizzard's hands and is now circulating the web. Sources have told me it is unplayable due to a lack of servers, but this is qute possibly a disaster almost as large as when the Half-Life 2 source code appeared on various websites and clients.

Don't expect Blizzard to be too happy about this.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-05, 04:56 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
I have it... woot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-05, 05:06 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
Thread # 2. YAY!

Still old news.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-05, 05:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
It's been far so far staring at the login screen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-05, 05:32 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
Randuin said:
It's been far so far staring at the login screen.
its been far so far?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-01-05, 08:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
fun so far
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-06, 04:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
http://home.no/lagra/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-01-06, 05:23 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
I want to play!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-07, 04:35 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
http://end.at/wow

There's some information on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-07, 09:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
you guys do know that since it was leaked out the rest of us that want the game are now Fuked pry for atleast another couple of months because of this incident. And we all know Blizzard it will be a long long long time before we get to see anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_Frog

Posted 2004-01-08, 03:28 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
You can download Alpha at the bottom of the page. The DL speed is pretty fast. Im dling at 265kbs right now. *trys to contain laughter*

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-01-08, 03:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
I'm glad I didn't click it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-08, 05:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
zeal311 said:
You can download Alpha at the bottom of the page. The DL speed is pretty fast. Im dling at 265kbs right now. *trys to contain laughter*
You fucking nigger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-08, 05:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
Eat Goat se and die motha fucka!!!

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-01-08, 08:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
zeal311 said:
if you were refering to me that was not what my point was ment to be. Really I could care less about this game unless I can find something that I can find interesting about but I have not gave any look into it. My point was that for the people at Blizzard not have to spend so much more money to get this game going and then some DumbA** had to ruin it for them would you want that to happen to you. I mean just think about what happened to Half Life 2 I really think that would have been cool to play like 2 or so months ago but no some person had to ruin that for hundreds of thousands of people possibly. Really I do not care if my sentences are long and whatever cause i do not care. I am just trying to get my point across.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_Frog

Posted 2004-01-08, 09:01 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
WTF are you talkin about son.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2004-01-09, 12:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
People, quit ruining threads, you made your comments, now stfu.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-09, 11:55 PM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
The only one ruining the thread is you so please stfu.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2004-01-11, 09:38 AM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
The sandbox was released. Yay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-11, 11:30 AM in reply to Chruser's post "World of Warcraft leaked"
Yep. Im dling the alpha via bit torrent right now. 5.2% after 2 hours.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311