Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post guardzones
Posted 2003-12-15, 12:35 PM
i like other ppl on the shard enjoy pvp.....but hate when blues attack reds or others blues adn run into town......for a blue this is not bad casue they can axually go after them but for a red jjust cause eh is a red he can't defend himself without being called a camper? i would really liek to see the guard zone lifeted so as reds can persure blue/greys into town after they attack.....instead of using it as a defense to attacka dn hide and so on.....cause shit now we have a trammel if ppl not wanna die saty in TRAMMEL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Larloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLarloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Larloch

Posted 2003-12-15, 12:45 PM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
First off its just the new player area to give new players a chance to build their skills which they can't do when you "reds" are camping the guard zones. They can not stay in "Trammel" because it will auto send them to felucca after 3 days.

I watch you guys, I see what you do so don't try to bull shit me.

If you don't like blues running back into guard zone then quit camping guard zones. Simple as that! Stop being a twink with the twinks and be a real PK and go camp some dungeons or something that gives you meaning other then a twink.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!

Last edited by Majere; 2003-12-15 at 12:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-12-15, 02:11 PM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
I fight people who are outta the gate, and if they start to run back into town I give up. What ultimatly happens is that the person will die, but just inside town, so that I have wasted my regs. Just don't bother with people who will attack you and run back into town when they get hit. It's a retarded strategy but deal with it. I have a character who is designed to do EXACTLY that. The way to fight him, is to not fight near GZ.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-15, 02:32 PM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
i don't like to camp cause then newbs get killed and they don't play. when new ppl play they get killed as soon as they try to leave town. what i am talking about is ppl that use it as protection....yes i do stay there to try and kill them lil fools that attack then when they r almost dead they fucking RUN into gz that is bullshit i would rather stay away from town and pk ppl in dongons but ther doesn't seem to be ppl that go outta GZ!!!! i love to pvp, but when there is no one to do it u kill any one that attacks u but kinda hard when they r pussies and uses GZ to help them cause they can't fucking fight.... if u can't pvp or don't wanna get killed don't be attacking reds!!!! espescally if they (reds) not attack u.....i have had many times when a blue attacks my red for no reason so obvioulesly i wanna kill them and what do they do they run into town!!!! if i want to kill newbas i would just sit in the grave yard and paralyze when they come outta town. i am talking about when they attack and then Hall ass back to town cause they r safe.....that is ther gay shut i am talking about!
Killed by use:
Tobacco 340,000 - 395,000
Alcohol (excluding crime/accidents) > 125,000
O.D. (illegal) 3,800 - 5,200
Marijuana 0
now which drug should be illegal??

Last edited by Larloch; 2003-12-15 at 02:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Larloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLarloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Larloch

Posted 2003-12-15, 04:23 PM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
Is there any way to block out the cuss words. I dont want my dad to walk in and see me reading some web site filled with cuss words.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rhokk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRhokk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rhokk

Posted 2003-12-15, 09:33 PM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
Rhokk - white out works :P

I agree with Raist on this one. It happened back on AT. It was pure Siege ruleset where reds could come into town if they didn't commit crimes, etc. Eventually people started bitchin' about the blue twinks so Raist fixed it: no reds in blue towns.

The solution to your problem: either adapt to the situation/environment or stay away from the areas where this could be abused.
"Two hands working do more than a thousand praying."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-15, 10:11 PM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
I agree with you Kyuss if you are going to turn red you have to play a new game style. Adapt! Btw the map is really cool here nice job on the town.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rhokk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRhokk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rhokk

Posted 2003-12-21, 04:14 AM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
i would love to adapt and fight WAY away from the guardzone but for some reason ther is something stopping me from doing that......crap i can't quit figure it out....OH YEAH....cause ther seems to be allnewbs here and no one goes outta guard zone cause everythting most ppl need is really close or inside teh garded limits get outta guard zone and i wouldn't have a problem with this.....
Killed by use:
Marijuana 0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Larloch

Posted 2003-12-21, 10:41 AM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
Just gotta search. I've ran across many people outside of guard zones on my macer. Ya just gotta know where to look
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-21, 04:05 PM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
No doubt. You reds tick me off lol. Im a tailor and I tried to put a vendor up, but every time I log in I gotta run into the guardzone you hate so much, becuase you just sit there and camp my house. Twice you went into my house to try and kill me for no reason at all.

its rude and I dont appreciate it, so if ya enter the guard zone, youll get guard ganked. It's just that simple.

Edit: The problem is, you're what the guide calls a 'noto' pk. :P

Last edited by Talus; 2003-12-21 at 04:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Talus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTalus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Talus

Posted 2003-12-23, 10:59 AM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
hey man u not like running into town from ur hosue don't have a house next to the guard zone of the main town if u do some exploring u will notice that ther is otehr parts of the map that are also guarded...and some that r not.....u step away from ur precious guard zone and i'll stick this short spear.....well i'll leave it at that...hehehe this is a pvp shard not Trammel......
Killed by use:
Marijuana 0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Larloch

Posted 2003-12-23, 12:23 PM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
You should've seen the mongbat gank that happened because Nick, Slayer, Buck, and I were hangin' out at the North Gate.
Poor little Czarina must've got angry that she couldn't type "i ban thee" fast enough. I almost had her damnit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-25, 02:09 PM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
*decides to set up a macro for "I ban thee" when i get a house*

hmm...Oh yeah, and if your going to camp in front of the gate when your a red, waiting for blues to come out and get slaughtered, you have to realize your putting yourself in a situation that can go bad for you, Its like strapping meat to your belly and yelling "Maul me" to a bear. Just not smart...
If you cant beat em...Nuke em.

Last edited by Nautcal; 2003-12-25 at 02:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nautcal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNautcal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nautcal

Posted 2003-12-25, 06:38 PM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
Just play guys, nothing is gonna change this. It's a damn pvp shard, why shouldn't reds be allowed to camp GZs. Remember, adapt!!! I think Blues should be able to adapt to that. Also, whether you are a tailor or not, PKers are gonna get you, it's a part of playing, so just go out there with nothing on you at first, they won't kill you more than once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mephisbosheth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMephisbosheth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mephisbosheth

Posted 2003-12-26, 09:07 AM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
The funny time are when there are 5 blues and one has a WW, and still won't come out to fight the 1 red guy.

They sit in town talking shit, its hilarious.

I also laughed my ass off when I was attacking someone who was just running their ass off for town, but they killed me because I forgot to heal and wanted to get that last hit in. I think it was Shannon moon, or something. Too funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FlyMolo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFlyMolo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FlyMolo

Posted 2003-12-26, 06:34 PM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
Hmm, i dont have to adapt i have adapted alreadt, i came on this shard when there was camping, im not going to bother to fight them, because there are some who have to take in re inforcements cause they suck so much, some who lure you out there, then there are the honorable, 1v1 pkers, Which i dont mind, But why go out when there are tons of them, if theres one, and you get killed, Woop Dee do, more regs can be bought, more money can be made, items can be re earned. Campers can camp, and if they cry about the blues who run to town, BWAHAHAHAHA, i laugh at them.
If you cant beat em...Nuke em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nautcal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNautcal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nautcal

Posted 2003-12-27, 02:09 AM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
Kyuss I seem to remember you being banned =) So umm why would i be mad? at the fact that my house "was almost closest one to town" and there are always at least 2 reds outside of it for me to run past? Or would i be mad at the idea that someone actually attempted to kill me and is gloating about it? I played Siege Perilous for years and those from that OSI shard do know about me and that i have no problem with reds or being in towns without guardzones. (hence the reason i moved my house) As for the mongbats that spawned that was meant to be a joke. *looks at mules name* (Mongbats Revenge)

As for the talk about people running to guard zones just to get reds gw'd i agree that thats just plain dumb. reminds me of a guild from siege hmm what were thier names oh yah! KGB/KGF
*throws more meat to the mongbats*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Czarina is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCzarina is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Czarina

Posted 2003-12-27, 03:08 AM in reply to Larloch's post "guardzones"
Hi Rina! =]
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe