Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Post Closing of the WRT

Posted 2003-11-21, 10:01 PM
Dammit RS or !K_A!, you can't do this. This has already been discussed. I believe that you saw the discussion. And do you recall the end result? So open the thread back up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-22, 09:56 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
They closed it? THANK GOD. THANK GOD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-22, 09:57 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
It wasn't me, so it must have been him or a higher authority, lemme check real quick.

Thread opened by RoboticSilence on 11-22-2003 12:00 AM. Thread closed by RoboticSilence on 11-21-2003 11:58 PM. Thread opened by RoboticSilence on 11-09-2003 04:02 AM. Thread closed by RoboticSilence on 11-09-2003 03:46 AM. Thread opened by RoboticSi

That's as far as it goes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-22, 09:58 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
Nvm its open..kujas wtf are you talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
It was closed for about 2 minutes, I dunno how he would have noticed unless he watches it like a hawk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:10 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
i watch it like a hawk...somehow i didn't notice it though this time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:26 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
WEll check again. God bless you !K_A!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:27 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
FUCK YOU KA. OPEN IT OPEN IT OPEN IT RIGHT NOW!!! OPEN IT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:32 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
what is the point in closing the thread then opening it again???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:32 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
Probably to piss off people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:33 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
is it open?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:34 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
Does it look open to you?

Thread closed by !King_Amazon! on 11-22-2003 12:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:36 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
FUCKIN KA OPEN IT NOW otherwise i swear upon the name of god, jehova, allah, whatever else ne1 in here might believe in i will chop u to pieces and eat u like hanibal lector
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:37 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
Whoa calm down there sparky. its just a wrt.....nothign in there matters.....dont go getting yourself banned because of this pent up anger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:38 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
I'm not totally sure but I believe threats are against the rules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:40 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
lol...it was more of a joke...but u do what u want...but seriously open the thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:47 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
No. I chose to close it because all it does is keep people like you around here. Until someone above me tells me to open it back up it's staying closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:48 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
And i fully support that notion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:52 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
mjordan2nd said:
FUCKIN KA OPEN IT NOW otherwise i swear upon the name of god, jehova, allah, whatever else ne1 in here might believe in i will chop u to pieces and eat u like hanibal lector
dam, better watch it man, you might get hit by a bolt of lightning buddy, most likely all the mods will back up K_A

...but can someone make another??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:53 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Closing of the WRT"
No spam thread can be made without the approval of teh moderators. Anyone who makes one is subject to a temp ban. Take my word on it. I did it a month or so ago, and ban. 1 day temp ban.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign