Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?
Posted 2003-11-21, 04:03 PM
I just got some reports from my teachers (bad grades) and forged my mom's signature. I feel bad about it. Have you ever done anything that made you feel bad or ashamed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
Signatures...thats it? I feel bad for a lot of things i did. Mainly kissing the girl i liked when she didnt want it. (her mom was there thats why, usually she doesnt give a shit). I felt so stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
Eww man, lip rapage? I'd shoot you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
thing is, I feel bad for doing it because I knew it was wrong and I know the shitload of trouble I'll get into. And you know, I want to move out somewhere, away from school and family, and do a small business, educate myself (by lots of reading) and than I don't know after that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
!K_A!, it was on the cheek.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
Every week when I blow my paycheck on drugs and alcahol.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
It doesn't matter, if she didn't want you to, forcing it upon her is just sick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
i didnt damn it. She doesnt care usually. She hadnt told me she didnt want me to do it in the presence of her mom. I didnt know. Usually, she doesnt care one bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
Ugh, you're really fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
No shit, thanks for stating the obvious. And whats fucked up to you is normal to me so hush your mouth. Now YOU tell me something that you have felt ashamed of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
what? back where im from you kiss a girl in the cheek to say hi and bye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
Exactly, same here. But !K_A! apparently thinks that its wrong and fucked up...anhywho, lets not get this thread to revolve around me guys....what are some moemnts that you all felt ashamed of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
Denial might help. Anyway, I can't think of anything stupid I've done, so I don't really have anything to be ashamed of.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
I once beat up a kid becuase he striked me with a plastic bat, kinda felt bad that I nearly killed him cus I was on top of him and smacking him (i weighed a lot, so I could've cut off the air supply to his lungs)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
Well I dunno, he stalks this one chick that doesn't seem to give a damn about him, she just ignores him so he'll go away, but he doesn't take a hint. If I were her and this whale kissed me I'd chop off his nuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
Sovereign said:
No shit, thanks for stating the obvious. And whats fucked up to you is normal to me so hush your mouth. Now YOU tell me something that you have felt ashamed of.
!King_Amazon!: i hurt your feelings.. lets kiss and make up

feeling strangely aroused
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sh0e is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensh0e is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sh0e

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
Well, I once...nah, nevermind, everyone knows what I'm going to say anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
!King)amazon! said:
Well I dunno, he stalks this one chick that doesn't seem to give a damn about him, she just ignores him so he'll go away, but he doesn't take a hint. If I were her and this whale kissed me I'd chop off his nuts.
Stalking? you have no clue what the fuck your talking about. Shes a very good friend of mine, in school and out of school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
Well that's odd, I'm not obsessed with any of my friends.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2003-11-21 at 04:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-21, 04:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ever did anything you felt ashamed of?"
Chruser said:
Denial might help. Anyway, I can't think of anything stupid I've done, so I don't really have anything to be ashamed of.
You did start a website,...... maybe you should be ashamed of it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii