Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post druid bug?
Posted 2003-11-18, 08:38 AM
has anyone else heard about the druid bug for pvp druids? I heard that tornadoes for some reason do not go throught the pvp penalty so that they do their actual listed damage to another player. i think that this is true becuase i was dueling with my lvl 57 pally in a higher lvl duel game lvl 78-88's and an lvl 65 druid came in and killed me and all but a lvl 88 barb in one tornado. the druid killed everyone easily with by just hitting anyone with a tornado.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-11-18, 02:27 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "druid bug?"
I must say i never heard of that one. I do know Armaggedon does damage to fire imune and no it doesnt say it does magical damage.

For those who say what about impact ? Well Meteor doesnt do damage to fire imune on impact.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:26 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "druid bug?"
maybe the barb sucked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-18, 04:07 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "druid bug?"
Volcano (and the bowling ball, I mean..Molten Boulder), both have Physical damage. Geddon however...it doesn't list on the skill.

Maybe Tornado only goes through 1/2 penalty like minions back in 1.09...and Assassins' traps.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-29, 06:50 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "druid bug?"
Farting_Pumpkin said:
maybe the barb sucked
Barb was the only one who DIDN'T die...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-11-29, 06:55 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "druid bug?"
hmm well i ahve a lvl 82 wind druid and i was dueling my assassin friend and he only has like 900hp and it took like 2-3 of em to kill him my tornado was about 2k

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno

Posted 2003-11-29, 08:28 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "druid bug?"
Maybe it is the same as it was in the past then. Tornado only goes through 1/2 PvP Penalty.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia