Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

good summon necro items???
Posted 2003-11-16, 08:53 PM
Wat items should my summoning necro use hes lvl 24 and hes pretty good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blu_poo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblu_poo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blu_poo

Posted 2003-11-16, 08:55 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
I dont know to much about dibalo but ill throw in my 2 cents. Be sure you take into affect synergy affects. So put points where thy really matter. Also, i know there are some charms that give plus to summoning skills. I have some on my necro. However, i beleive that you have to be relatively high level to use this. If you mean skeletons as your summons, there are som wands that give 3 to those skills, but mind you they are very expensive. Sorry thats all i could tell you, because again, i dont play it to much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-16, 08:58 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
i no there r good items but i need 2 no the best for my necro doesnt matter how much they cost
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blu_poo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblu_poo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blu_poo

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:02 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
Well when you reach higher levels, like around the mid 40's, blackhand key wand is probably a must have. It gives either 2 or 3 to all skills i forgot. Another thing you shuold get in further levels, as in much further, a full trang set. Or you could make ur own group of items that give plus to skills. Soj's are must haves as well if youw ant to pimp up your skill levels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:07 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
wat about homunculus or wat ever its called is it ne good?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blu_poo

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:09 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
What kind of Summoning Necro are you?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:11 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
skelletons and revive and im also usin amplify damage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blu_poo

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:12 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
Yes i believe that the homunculous (Sp) is a lot better then the trang oul shrunken head. But mind you, you will NOT get full set benefits wihtout that trang ouls trophey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:17 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
wat r the benefits again of trangs set?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blu_poo

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:25 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
Err, I don't think that Summoning Necro has changed much since the patch. The usual 20 into Skeleton Mastery, RS, RSM, and 1-20 points into Revive (Depends, I usually just put 1-5). (If you choose not to use Golem.) And maybe 1 point into Summon Resist.

Gear...
Homunculus or Boneflame
Carin Shard or Blackhand Key
Harlequin Crest
Frostburn or Trang Oul's Claws (gloves)
Marrowwalk, Silkweave, or Waterwalk
And then...any armor with +skill. Vipermagi, Valor, etc.

I don't care too much about PvM builds...they don't have to be too specific.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-16, 09:30 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
The gloves:
2 to curses
20% faster cast
30 def
Cold resist 30%

Belt:
100 def
66 to life
REplen life 5
50 to mana
30 max stamina
no freeze
-30% requirements.

Body armor:
2 to summoning skills
40 % faster run
150 inhanced def
100 inhanced def vs missile.
replen life 5
mana regen 15
Mine is socketed with a perfect skull

Shrunken head:
2 to poison and bone skills
30 % increased block
25 def
25 str
15 dex
35% lighning resist
40 percnt fire resist
40 percent psn resist
its socketed with a rune but i dont knwo which one

Helm:
24 faster hit recovery
92 dex
10 replen life
150 to mana
regen mana 19
Attacker takes 20 dmg
Mine is socketed with a perfect skull.

Total set advantage:
3 to all skills
20 percent life stolen per hit
3 to fire mastery
10 to meteor
13 to firewall
18 to fireball
200 def
100 mana
regen mana 60 percent
all resistances +50.

Hope tha helps. I took the stats offa my own full trang set.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-16, 11:39 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
Arm of king leoric is best wep, humonc is best shield, shako is best helm, +3 summon / res is best ammy, frosts are probably best gloves, 2 sojs, arachnid mesh belt, and those spiffy new +2 summon boots, inv of 7 45 life summon charms, 7 20 life/17 mana charms
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-17, 06:13 AM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
Damn - Nice rig Pumpkin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-11-17, 03:24 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
thx guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blu_poo

Posted 2003-11-18, 07:36 AM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
i will get a wand that give you 2+ to all skills
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dark69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendark69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dark69

Posted 2003-11-22, 06:48 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
i got 2 already
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blu_poo

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:35 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "good summon necro items???"
You can shop around at the a5 healer (Malah?)
get about 150k of gold and then start looking at her wands, i found a +3 summoning skills wand there and i still use it
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail