Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Worst main stream movie of the year... (so far)
Posted 2003-11-11, 04:38 PM
This is incredibly tough... but on a sheer hype to quality ratio, I think that "The Hulk" was the worst movie of the year, if not the decade. Marvel and the other corporation had been hyping this supposed great movie so much that it was estimated that it would be the highest grossing movie of the summer. I wouldn't have sat through that piece of garbage again if someone payed me...

I would say something like the movie with the talking dogs, but everyone knew that was bad.

P.S.- If you say "Gigli", and you are a self respecting man, kill yourself, because that would imply that you saw the movie. The excuse "I saw it for the ass on screen and the ass I was getting," doesn't cut it, because if you were getting ass, you weren't watching the movie, and if you saw it to look at J-Lo's ass, then the movie fulfilled what you wanted it to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-11, 04:53 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
Definately Matrix Revolutions. Good fighting scenes, but it sucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-11, 05:32 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
I resent that. Entirely... for so many reasons that are stated by various supporters of the movie in the Matrix: Revolutions thread seen in the Media forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-11, 05:53 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
I haven't seen it yet, But I head that it sucked.

The producers of the matrix are fuckign stupoid, they didn't do SHIT right in the 2nd one, and they fucked it up so much that the 3rd one would suck even more.

The worst movie I saw this year would probably be...

Cabin Fever..

OMg, what a shitty ass movie, DON"T SEE, Don't buy it, Don't even think about thinking about it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-11, 06:31 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
LOL!!! Wow I forgot about that movie! "Pancakes!?!? I'm not fucking pancakes kid!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-11, 06:34 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
Oh! I want to nominate Elf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-11, 08:04 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
Elf was awesome. I'm not much for those "movies for all ages" but I loved this one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-11-11, 08:06 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
It was good, but it didn't live up to the hype.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-11, 08:09 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
What hype?

I hardly heard anything about it, unlike Revolutions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-12, 08:51 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
Elf did have a lot of hype where I am from...

but it moved too slow. Way too slow. It was still pretty good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-12, 04:32 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
Yeah we had plenty of hype here RS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-12, 06:15 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
Hmm, must've missed it in all the Matrix and ROTK hype. Kill Bill wasn't hyped much either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-12, 07:03 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
Kill Bill was good though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-12, 09:03 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
I have been really dissapointed with the advertising of ROTK. While the trailers are awesome, I have only seen them like twice...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-12, 09:22 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
I agree there P_B.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-15, 02:04 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
dunno if ne1 else thinks so but i thought freddy vs jason sucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-15, 04:28 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
Wasn't Resurrection an 03 movie? If it was, it sucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-15, 04:30 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
lol...i think it came out on the 14th...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-15, 04:32 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
on the 14th of....?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-15, 04:32 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Worst main stream movie of the year......"
november...yesterday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes