Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Exclamation SCVs Owning Protoss?!
Posted 2003-11-04, 01:42 PM
Hey I was wanting to check out replays by progamers on SC Broodwar, and I downloaded this funny one. Im not sure if its old or not but its funny. This Terran beats a Protoss with just SCVs and medics! Its hilariously funny. Let me know if you guys wanna see it, I'll attach it on this thread or email to you or whatever. Im trying to find the site that had it. I think you could find it if you type it on yahoo or google search ya know?

I also have other replays if wanted, like a Terran heavy metal push and stuff. I love Terrans =D. But seriously, you really have to see that medic one if you didn't already.
"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind"
"Im about to overload my aggression inhibitors"

"It says....push any key...er um, which one is the 'any' key?"

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:44 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
Yeah i would like to see that it sound interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-04, 02:36 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
Yes, i am interested in seeing this as well. POST IT!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-04, 03:03 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
You mean the SCVs attack while the medics heal them? Because I don't think that's very possible, since I don't think medics can heal SCVs. SCVs must be repaired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-04, 03:16 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
Medic can heal SCV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:37 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
Well SCV can also repair SCV, so I guess it's a bit odd like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:29 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
Ok, Im at work now but as soon as I get home Im going to attach the file. I also found the site where I Downloaded it from.

http://www.sclegacy.com/replay.php?o...download&cid=3

Thats the URL. It has some replays, I think the Medic and SCV one is the -=SCV=- VS Odias one, but Im not sure, its better if I just attach the file onto the thread later today. The other replays arn't so bad either if you guys want to watch others play. Mostly LT Maps.

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:13 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
5 SCV's can take out a hole base off of the starting of the game I have seen it done many oh times.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:36 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
It s not that replay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-05, 11:10 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
No, trust me, this guy didn't attack with 5 scvs. I mean, he sent an army of SCVs. He went ahead and took the entire right half of the LT map with CCs and SCVs. I think he made like one or two marines the entire game. You'll see mates, just wait till I get home, I'll upload the replay.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2003-11-05, 04:49 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
Alright, Im at home now, let me try and upload the replay. Oh yeah, how do you like my new Ghost Avatar? I managed to find the ghost one that moves ^ ^ Im so happy!

There we go, unless I saved over it (which I seriously doubt I did since I have a special replay name for my games), This is it! I hope you find it funny as I did, just goes to show ya, if your playing the Mighty Protoss, play with skills or your going to get the most awful fusion cut finisher!
Attached Files
File Type: rep scvmedic.rep (80.6 KB, 102 views)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2003-11-05, 05:48 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
The protoss guy suck but still it s funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-20, 07:38 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
That replay just sucks. Anyone can do that to hardcore newblets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-11-21, 08:31 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
meh im to lazy to download it. IS it really as bad as you make it out to be pekson
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-21, 09:58 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
I thought it was pretty cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-04, 03:34 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
rotfl... that P licks balls.. Majorly. Funny Nonetheless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-12-08, 04:37 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
Too lazy to download it? It only took me 10 secs and I'm on 56K!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:27 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
i thought it was going to be funny the protoss had 4k dollars and was mining gas with 6 probes.. and only had 2 probes on minerals in the end ...w tf!

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-12-22, 11:10 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
Sorry if any of you didn't find it funny =(. I dont know, I just laughed like hell when I saw it. Imagine yourself in his position, you a an army of SCV come into your base and tear it apart...how low can your protoss soldier morale possibily get? Its just funny to me to see someone lose so badly by just workers.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2003-12-23, 03:03 PM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "SCVs Owning Protoss?!"
heh, its the SCV's brother! SDC! (space destruction viachle) (i cant spell)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo