Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Post Zelaron letters are HUGE

Posted 2003-09-05, 01:35 PM
Everytime i go on this paticular computer at the libary, all the letters are huge. I dont think its my browser i think its something to do with my settings on the computer. Anyone now how to fix this. Heres a screenshot of the problem. Just look at how big the text is. Any Ideas?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-09-05, 01:57 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
Ctrl+mouse wheel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-09-05, 02:12 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
If the library comp doesn't have a mousewheel, go to View up top, then text size.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-05, 04:06 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
it could also be under "display properties" under "screen area" which could be found if you right hand click the desktop and hit properties. or if you want just go to start, settings, control panel, display
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-09-05, 05:28 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
View > Text Size

^--- For IE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-09-05, 08:00 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
They do this at my school so the teachers can spy on us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-20, 10:31 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
!King_Amazon! said:
They do this at my school so the teachers can spy on us.
Yes they do that same shit at my school, they run VNC Viewer, and some shit called GMTET. I have disabled it on the comp I use in the library during lunch. Luckily for me im in CET and have some of the admin passes.

Ok, so is everything on that computer in the library HUGE? Or just this website, or all websites.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-09-20, 11:56 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
Works now thats all it was
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-09-21, 06:43 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
Glad that you got it working.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-09-21, 06:52 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
I see you found the spam button.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-21, 08:49 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
I havent seen anything but spam since he came back. he bumped like 14 threads in this forum and now mine is at the bottom and im probably the only one with a problem still...

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-21, 09:12 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
WetWired said:
Ctrl+mouse wheel
Holy shit I learned somethnig on a weekend.
C_9
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cloud_Nine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCloud_Nine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cloud_Nine

Posted 2003-09-21, 09:12 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
What problem? If you are talking about your computer, I'm going to ask my teacher about in tomorrow.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-22, 02:50 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
zeal311 said:
I havent seen anything but spam since he came back. he bumped like 14 threads in this forum and now mine is at the bottom and im probably the only one with a problem still...

You realize you are bitching about me trying to help, and then you ask for help, fuck you zel you faget ass bitch.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-09-22, 02:56 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
My computer was like that too for a year or so after I got it til WetWired told me I was blind and to change my text size after seeing a screenshot of mine =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-22, 06:21 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
D3V said:
zeal311 said:

You realize you are bitching about me trying to help, and then you ask for help, fuck you zel you faget ass bitch.

Ok if a thread is about 10 days or more old and its in a not so busy forum like this one DO NOT FUCKING POST IN IT. chances are they've solved their problem already or dont fucking care.

"fuck you zel you faget ass bitch"

Wow, real fucking original. First of all who the fuck is Zel? second of all you spelled faggot wroung. It seems like you would be able to spell it seeing how you are one. And 3rd, STFU this is not the flame forum.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-23, 09:15 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
10 days? 10 days really isn't that old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-09-23, 12:41 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
He only posted one day after i said i got it working, I dont see any spam

DV3 said:
Glad that you got it working.
That dont look like spam, hes just responding saying he happy he could help. A post like http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...595#post311595 are spam. Zel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2003-09-23, 04:35 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
that entire thread was spam. whats one post going to hurt?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-23, 06:03 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Zelaron letters are HUGE"
zeal311 said:
second of all you spelled faggot wroung.

LoL

I think it's time this thread went away...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome