Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

what the hell you wear when you go to sleep?
Posted 2003-08-27, 04:21 PM
just wanted to know,

i use some shorts and that it,

(if there is any ladies around......so ladies only) please give full detail :-P

i.e

Quote:
Originally posted bythe most beautiful woman ever
Ok I usually wear tiny girl boxers and a spaghetti strap top or just a oversized shirt (like on of Johns) and my panties...I do have piggy slippers as well as leopard lol but I mostly go barefoot unless Im sick

Last edited by J_iceman; 2003-08-27 at 04:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-27, 04:28 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
Boxers + wife beater, if i was a girl, nude with a vibrator under my pillow, obviously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-27, 04:37 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
Just boxer briefs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-27, 04:57 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
Similarly to my gaming style, I sleep in the buff.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-08-27, 05:53 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
ask_rabber said:
Similarly to my gaming style, I sleep in the buff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-27, 06:50 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
lol you guys need a material item to whack it up? thats very pathetic lmao...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-27, 06:52 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
I sleep with short pants and shirt. Nothing unusally. i am very uncreative.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-27, 07:29 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
Boxers

This one girl, she is like top5 hottest in our school told me she wears a Thong and Sports Braw. So im going to have to spend the night at her house
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-27, 07:30 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
Keeps your hands off yoruself. I wear thoings too. Oh by the way i aint a chick .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-27, 08:20 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
so whats so hot about wearing a thogn and a tanktop to sleep? dont most of girl wear that anyways....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-27, 08:27 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
Acer said:
Boxers

This one girl, she is like top5 hottest in our school told me she wears a Thong and Sports Braw. So im going to have to spend the night at her house
dam bastards, make sure you take some poloroids ~!!!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeease

Hades-Knight said:
so whats so hot about wearing a thogn and a tanktop to sleep? dont most of girl wear that anyways....
dude when a girl wears that, thats a B.I.T.C.H ......beautiful individual that creates hardons!!!!

Sovereign said:
Keeps your hands off yoruself. I wear thoings too. Oh by the way i aint a chick .
your a sick bastard man :-(

Last edited by J_iceman; 2003-08-27 at 08:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-27, 08:31 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
Ever asked a gurl to wear a thong backwards ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-27, 08:33 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
and why for?? *thinking *thinking

so that you can see the stain she made?? :-P good idea, i'll do that

GameCube318 [1:47 AM]: did you tell quikspy i was jewish?.....thats funny :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-27, 08:57 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
you guys are pervs
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-27, 09:09 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
i wear pajama pants that are cut off below my knees. like long shorts. i agree with zagggon u guys r pervs. instead of banging urselfs while reading bout girls in undies u should get off ur asses and go get laid.
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-08-27, 09:15 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
???? what are you talking about??????????

HAHA you wear capris to bed????!!!!

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-08-27, 09:52 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
zagggon said:
you guys are pervs
dude you know you like it :-P

dude dont tell me that you dont want to see women in thongs, this goes to you too haplo. if your a man (and got some already) you would understand. if these women dont want to be talked about, why in the hell would thay tell us these things?? same as this...if women wear thongs and skin tight mini skirts and shirts that show off everything, do you think thay wear that so that us guys dont look at?? thay wear that stuff because thay WANT to be looked at!!!! i just feel sorry for those women who HAS the curves and dont show it and those who DO NOT have it, shows them. but those who do have them and show it, dam i got to thank them, because without them i would only be in front of my comp with you guys and gain weight as if there was no tomorrow!!!!

so next time you see a woman bending down and showing of her thong, you HAVE to yell something out to let them know you like it!!!
women love it when you tell them what you want, you cant just "hope" thay can read your mind.....same goes with guys, dont you like it if a beautiful lady goes up to you and say "dude, i love the way you look, lets get drunk and have sex" wouldnt you like that??............body language is the only think guys and gals have in common

sorry this post was long, i had to put my point across,

ps i mean if they tell me to stop, i'll be more than glad to (well i guess not really, but i will stop so that she would still be standing right next to me :-P)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-27, 09:57 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
Boxers... that's it... and don't even really have much covers because it's hot as hell upstairs in my house always.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-27, 09:58 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
same here thats why i got a fan here.....even when it is dec. i still turn on the fan!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-27, 10:09 PM in reply to J_iceman's post "what the hell you wear when you go to..."
J_iceman said:
zagggon said:
you guys are pervs
dude you know you like it :-P

dude dont tell me that you dont want to see women in thongs, this goes to you too haplo.
y would u want to sit at home picturing a girl in a thong when u can go out and get a real girl to take the thong off?
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo