Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post 30 seconds to live.
Posted 2003-08-09, 04:47 PM
I thought of this before going to bed last night and it kinda scared me.. pur urself in a situation where you are kinda old.. lets say 50s.. and you are living alone, you wake up in a sweat and the phone is dwonstairs but u r upstairs.. and all of a sudden u realise u are having a heart attack.. what would be going thrue ur mind then? knowing u have a very limited time to live..

what i would be thinking: well.. i would definately be in a HUGE panick, definately having butterfiles allover my body and freaking out.. probably screaming and definately running for the phone.. i would b thinking about if there is an afterlife and also thinking that hopefully since not much blood is getting to my brain that i would soon be "disconnected from reality" and just not even remember about dying... what about you?

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-09, 10:43 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
Well you would deserve it if you were that young and had a heart attack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-09, 11:18 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
gah.. ^ that was spam.... not even worth calling that an anwser... *holds self back from making a flame* please give a valid anwser ppl

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-09, 11:45 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
I would use CALL Alert and say like the guy in the commercial "I AM HAVING A HEARTH ATTACK"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-10, 04:39 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
I dont think u will have enough time to even reach the phone downstairs as u get weaker and weaker by the second and just collapse. Because of the pain and all, I think u will be in some sort of a shock and not really able to think normally at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-08-10, 04:41 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
I would try to get to the fone. If i couldnt at least i died trying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-10, 04:49 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
thats probably the most horrible thing imaginable to die alone through the sins of luxury and overindulgence
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-08-10, 05:39 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
I would try and think of happy thoughts, like that time I got caught stealing a candy bar and got caught. When the police took me home, and my Dad asked me why I did it. He told me he didn't learn it from him. But then i said, "But Dad, you steal satallite signals"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-10, 06:19 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
lol @ rico.

Well, depends on how my life is going on how I would react. If I was alone, pretty much just a waste of space I wouldn't bother. If there was people that depended on me I would at least try call them, knowing that even if I call 911 they're not gonna get there anytime soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-10, 08:30 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
"angel" of war said:
thats probably the most horrible thing imaginable to die alone through the sins of luxury and overindulgence
badboy said:
Well you would deserve it if you were that young and had a heart attack.
Both of you are ignorant. A friend of mine died at the age of 22 from heart disease. He wasn't overweight, actually he was very healthy.

ANYWAYS to be on topic, I would first go for some asprin, then go for the phone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-08-10, 01:01 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
Well your friend did something wrong cause I don't think it's possible to have a heart attack that young. I just think your full of shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-10, 01:08 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
You moron. I guess he was wrong to have a history of heart disease in his family? His grandfather died the same way. But, you know everything, right jackass? I hope you really sit back and realize how you just trivialized the death of my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-08-10, 01:25 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
I myself would probably think about those closest to me, mainly my friend Kaila, who's like an angel in disguise.

Also, badboy, don't be a jack-off. It's very possible, he could have suffered from COPD, and died because of cor pulmonale, but I doubt that he'd die at that age, and you said he was healthly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-08-10, 02:25 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
If your 50+ you should get Call Alert...that thing you put in your wrist that dials 911 by only pressing the button in it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-10, 02:27 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
And then, while you're half dead, you can explain what's wrong with you.

And not everyone who's 50+ needs it. My Dad is 60, he grew up on a farm, he's fit as an ox. He's going to be one of those old guys to live to be 100, because he stays in shape, eats right, and isn't afraid to visit the doctor if he thinks something is wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-08-10, 03:48 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
My grandfather was around the age of 73 I think,this was about 2 months ago, he was really healthy, he had a fun day with us at some paintball convention, we hung out and watched movies and stuff, then like two days later he died in the hospital from a heart attack, I believe that he thought of us right when he died. My other grandfather died before I was born, when my dad was 7, from a heartattack. I think about dieing all of the time, its like a current thing in my life, sometimes i'll get chestpains bad enough where I can't move, I myself and pretty healthy, not overweight, I usually try to think positive, and if I were going to die, I'd remember all of the good things in my life.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2003-08-10 at 03:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-10, 08:13 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
i dont care if i die....i would be wilign to give mah life to some1 who deserves it better =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-10, 10:58 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
Sry, but thats how a loser would think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-11, 12:21 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
Not really, maybe he just wants to help people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-11, 11:11 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "30 seconds to live."
I`d light up a cigarette and have a beer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW