Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Do you hate me? "like I care if you do"
Yes I hate you and I want to eat your nuts for breakfast! 8 47.06%
No your alright. 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Post Who hates me Poll
Posted 2003-07-15, 04:00 PM
I wanna know who hates me and who doesn't everyone vote please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:03 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
I think you are too annoying sometimes. I do not however, want to eat your nuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:04 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
LOL that's cool you get on my nerves too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:06 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
At least the feeling is mutual. I don't really hate you, but you do post a little often in the Flame Forum. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but you tend to get topics off topic, spam too much, and won't let threads die. I guess that would be a more accurate compilation of my dislike for you at the moment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:08 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
*gives thumbs up* ookay I won't post in the flame forum.......wait yes I will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:09 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
Hah, that wasn't what I was saying at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:12 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
I would like to know who voted know the second time.....cause I need to know who to give my nuts too. please someone come forward.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:17 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
ViciousMilitia said:
your alright.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:20 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
well at least you don't want to eat my nuts. I only have one pair....not enough for everyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:25 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
OH NO !!! I only read the I hate you and voted I didn't see the Nuts bit.. Ugh NO nUts For mE!!! PlEEEEasE!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:25 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
First of all.. Hate is a big word i don't even hate you really you just take things to seriously man, Just sumtimes get on bad side alot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:26 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
The1 said:
First of all.. Hate is a big word i don't even hate you really you just take things to seriously man, Just sumtimes get on bad side alot.
your telling me this like I care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 05:12 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
Well I guess I am not that hated after all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 06:12 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
No, you're alright for a fag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-15, 09:16 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "Who hates me Poll"
look at all this flaming outside of the flame, but your moms alright for the dollar i payed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia