Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Your very first post on Zelaron?
Posted 2003-07-02, 06:29 PM
Heres mine

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...108#post143108

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:52 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
Mine sucks! I was a botting newbie...

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...682#post158682
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-02, 08:05 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
Yeah... When I came here I played D2. I quit shortly after and now I just post in the off-topic / cool sections.

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...397#post169397

P.S. I added a space after the post so that I could get the direct link to the post, instead of just the thread so that's where the edited part comes in. I removed nothing.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL

Last edited by DaFrigginDoctah; 2003-07-02 at 08:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-07-02, 08:17 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
How do you find your first post?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-02, 08:37 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
I just realized chrome was the first to welcome me

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...517#post179517
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-07-02, 09:08 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
Gsus said:
I just realized chrome was the first to welcome me

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...517#post179517
Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!

DaFrigginDoctah said:
I bet you would since they're most likely gonna be del when the new patch comes out insanely soon.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-07-02, 09:16 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
SOON?!?! HAHAHA, we HAVE been saying that shit for months....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-02, 09:26 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...&threadid=2176

I THINK this was my very first post on zelaron.

Here's my story: I used to be a member at CLF. I saw a post that was made by Chruser and it said does anyone know anything about Rm2k. So I replied, said I did, and chruser gave me his AIM. I did hear stories about the Zel vs CLF war a long time ago, but I didn't realize his AIM name was zelaron (call me stupid). Well, on with the story. We chatted for about 20 minutes, and I told him all of my knowledge of RM2k (I was kind of a newb back then, so I didn't know much). Then, he showed me his site, and I was shocked that it was zelaron.com, finally realizing that it was the site that everyone was talking about. I wasn't really too shocked though, because I didn't care too much for CLF in the first place. Oh yes, where was I . Then, Chruser decided to make an Rm2k forum. He did, and about a half an hour later, I asked him if I could become the mod. And he said yes .

The End.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-02, 09:29 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-02, 09:38 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
Here's my first post:

Medieval Bob said:
WTF STFU.
All i know in spanish is
Uno Gato Y La Dos.
Dont mean shit I know.
And btw sirpullido, Knight was just fuckin around. (unless that spanish conversation says otherwise) Its a funny picture anyhow, so lay off.
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...t=Medieval+Bob
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-02, 10:18 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
I can't find my first post but i can find my 2nd my first post was almost the exact same thing but i guess someone moved it to leet section..
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...&threadid=2762

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-02, 10:23 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...&threadid=7622

Heh, my name used to be pheel, but i moved and changed it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-02, 10:28 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
I'm pretty sure the original threads have been deleted by now, but this is the oldest.

GravitonSurge said:
I'm hoping the Giants win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-03, 12:41 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
mine better have been about spam or i'd kill myself
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-07-03, 01:21 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
I think this is mine http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=11872
Stupid first question...

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:10 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
I dont even wanna know mine -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-07-03, 07:03 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
Why dont you ppl who dont know your first post use the search function.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-03, 07:10 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-03, 07:20 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
>.<

I found my brothers first post with that. And hes was registred Feb 2002
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-03, 07:46 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Your very first post on Zelaron?"
Use search, type your username, leave the other fields blank, and just put a *dot* next to Ascending, click search. First post shown is your... Well, first post.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah