Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r
Posted 2003-06-24, 11:26 PM
this sucks for me, evertime i get mad (like really pissd off) and i try to hold my temper i get a fuckin nose bleed. or if i rub my nose hard enuff i get a nose bleed ( good for gettin out of class ) but the bad part is ttat i get real dizzy when i see something i like.

anyhting like that happen to any of u's ppl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:36 PM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
WTF U TALKING ABOUT#?!?!?! NOSE BLEED R0XX0R Y0R B0X0RZ.. jkjk.. but i would see a doctor about that.. its wierd but i heard some ppl get nosebleed when they get nervous too... go check that out its prolly the best thing 2 do.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:39 PM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
i already did check it at teh doctor. he said i have a small hole in my nose than he tried to fill up the hole but that only stopped it for sixth months btw have i mentioned thta when i was 11 i stuck a rubberband up my nose than i accidently inhaled and i've never seen it since.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:40 PM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
ooh my fav part about it is when i do get a nose bleed and it blood goes all over my hand i feel so cool cuz it looks like i killed someone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:41 PM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
lol omg, go check THAT out lol but omfg lol thas funny haha... its the "LOST RUBBER BAND OF THE NOSE" *flash light flashes from under my chin and lights dim while scary music plays in backround* but omg.. go check it out or well.. i think rubber is bad for u.. specially if its sitting on ur brain lol

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:45 PM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
when that did happen (about the rubberband) i was too scard to tell anyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-06-25, 10:02 AM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
Maybe you should try to pick the band out with a loaded rifle's bayonette.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-06-25, 10:28 AM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Maybe you should try to pick the band out with a loaded rifle's bayonette.
LoL!

Don't you think it is kind of sick that you feel cool with blood all over your hands? Do you enjoy hurting people? I think that needs to be checked out by a different kind of doctor, more than your nosebleeds do...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-06-25, 11:21 AM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
aaaah. when i was a young kid i was smart but htan i feel like i get dumber every year. now i cant spell right and by the time iam 18 i'll prolly be retarded
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-06-25, 11:29 AM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
Umm... good for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-25, 12:55 PM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
I thought you were flaming that dude...nosebleed....lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-06-25, 07:28 PM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
lol i thought ppl would think that too lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-06-25, 07:51 PM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
I lost 4 pints of blood from a nose bleed. God I was dizzy. My teacher, Mr. George, freaked out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-25, 09:28 PM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
kuja´s #1 said:
I lost 4 pints of blood from a nose bleed. God I was dizzy. My teacher, Mr. George, freaked out.
Try slitting your wrist and letting it run under water for a bit. :P

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-06-25, 09:33 PM in reply to kaos's post "nose bleed is teh 5uxx0r"
A few years ago some guy that owned a bike shop near me did that. I was lucky enough to be one of the friendly neighbors to spot his corpse lying in blood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped