Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Is it just me?
Posted 2003-06-19, 07:16 PM
I got lots "Failed to join game" message while botting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-19, 10:27 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
It's blizzard timing you out on the amount of time spent on your games they just randomly "punish" people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-19, 11:00 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
i cant help myself- thats what you get you bad botter!!!!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-19, 11:40 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
Sorry I can't help it... I try to cut down the time I play Starcraft, and make more money . So i decide to botting again after I luckily decide not to bot, when both the banning start lol, I am a lucky SOB.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-20, 03:56 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
Well i doubt it s blizzard punishing ppl i would say it s battle.net having a little lag cause i could get the failed to join game even if i stayed a few hours in the same game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-06-20, 12:58 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
I get that unhandled exeption error alot, then I load up d2 again and get 5 fail to joins in a row.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Post your connection has been screwd
Posted 2003-06-20, 06:04 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
is it just me or do you ppl also get too many connection interrupt these past couple of days
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-06-20, 11:04 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
No its not just you i got like 7 of those in one day its very annoying! to make it all worse im getting 400 to 3k lag spikes everyday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-06-21, 12:26 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
I got fail to join game alots...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-21, 04:13 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
i got c/i bout 3-4 times a day and it lags like crazy all of a sudden.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

(^_-)

Posted 2003-06-21, 09:47 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
I failed to join game a lot recently also..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LanceIV is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLanceIV is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LanceIV

Posted 2003-06-21, 09:55 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
I fail to join game a lot & I also get unhandled exception error.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LanceIV is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLanceIV is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LanceIV

Posted 2003-06-21, 10:31 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
*Merging...Complete*

Ar, good thing I quit once again.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-22, 09:00 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Is it just me?"
If you get failed to join game repeatedly restart the program or your computer that seems to help me just about everytime that happens to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy