Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post your picture, and a little about yourself!!
Posted 2003-05-20, 07:14 PM
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

Last edited by Shinto Katana; 2003-05-20 at 07:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-05-20, 08:27 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Thats not a very revealing or focused picture. It reminds me of your Avatar... the hair and all, you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-20, 08:40 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-05-20, 08:51 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
ur hair...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-20, 09:52 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Edit:

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Last edited by quikspy67; 2003-05-21 at 09:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-05-20, 10:05 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Im only gonna reveal a little:

Christopher J Miller
Male
Ukrainian-German-Black
XXJamesadinXX
Favorate food is pizza
If you want to hear my voice, AIM quikspy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-05-20, 10:16 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Jamesadin said:
Christopher J Miller
Male
Favorate food is pizza
Chruser's duplicate...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-20, 10:25 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
James, "Black"?

Those pics quik posted didn't seem like you were black...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-20, 11:40 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Lmao! :P

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-05-20, 11:45 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Heisenberg posted this... maybe.
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.

Last edited by Chruser; 2009-09-24 at 03:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-05-21, 07:59 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Timothy Simpson
Male
October 17,1986
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-05-21, 08:19 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
http://davidhosting.20m.com/picture1.jpg

Name: David Roethel
AIM Name: SlipperyPancake
Ethnic Backgorund: Italian Pride! Mafia=Cool!
Birthday: March 1st, 1988
Favorite Food:Chilli
Lucky Number: 3
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 142 lbs

Last edited by Wiccan][V][asta; 2003-05-23 at 06:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-05-21, 10:08 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Name: Matt James Eng
Sex: Male
Born: September 17 1987
Nationalities:Chinese and Canadian
Aim: quikspy67

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Last edited by quikspy67; 2003-05-21 at 10:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2003-05-21, 11:17 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Eduardo Perez
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 183lbs.
Birthday: 2/14/86 (I guess that would make me... 16! for all the ones that cant add or subtract)
Nationality: Hispanic(Mexican100%)
AIM: Edieeperez605
Dream Job: Work for like PCGamer magazine testing technology or something like that, tech tv would be nice...
Hobbies: Extreme Mountain BIKING!!!! YAH!!!! OH YEAH!! And PC Gamnig! YAH!!!! OH YEAH!!

And thats all I'm willing to reveal... I've already said to much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-05-22, 12:34 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
wiccan ur link = broken... try it again on iownjoo or somethin...
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-05-22, 09:25 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
http://www.speakeasy.net/~margsboy/mikevegas1.jpg
Name: Michael D. Whitley (Pronounced Whitley, how it's spelled, not 'Whitely' the 'whit' part sounding as in 'wit' so 'wit-lee')
Height: 6"2
Weight: 198 pounds (last time I checked)
Birthday: May 16th, 1985 (Yup, just turned 18)
Nationality: Mostly Native-American(Choctah from my Mom's side and Cherokee from my Dad's side), and the rest of me is mut. Parts Irish, Portugeese, Dutch
Dream Job: Originally it was to be a sniper for the Marine Corps and then after my term, SWAT, but now it is to join the Army Reserves and go to college to become a graphics designer / animator
Hobbies: Working out, playing video games, fixing electronics(especially pcs)

Yay all about DFD!

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-05-22, 08:55 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Well, I might as well go with the flow. First my voice, now my picture... What is this world coming to?

A little about myself:
Name: Craig (Last name has the phonetic sound of Titus in it, hence the name)
Nickname: Craigo, Titus
Hobbies: Drinking Beer
Schooling: Drexel University
Major: Electrical Engineering BS, Systems Engineering MS
Birthday: 12/01/1981

Alright, thats all you get. Well, that and a little explanation of this picture. I was hammered, sitting shotgun in one of my roommates cars, heading over the Pat's Steaks around 2:00 in the morning. This was last year, and I was experimenting with the facial hair shit, but I only ended up keeping the burns...

Enjoy....

EDIT: Alright, I can't figure out how to make a link for my picture. I guess I'll have to make a new post with just my picture on it... Beat...

Last edited by Titusfied; 2003-05-22 at 09:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-22, 09:17 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Fuck it, I can't figure it out, and iownjoo is being all weird and shit, so here is my blown up, way larger than it needs to be, I can't figure out how to make it smaller, picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-22, 10:01 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."
Name: Mike
Ethnicity: Chinese-American
Currently residing: Chicago, IL
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145
Birthdate: 8/23/1985
College: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Major: Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
AIM: lordzpider

Favorites:
Food: Porterhouse Steak
TV Show: Enterprise, Friends, JAG, Scrubs
Movie: Matrix (the first one), Snatch
Activity: Aerospace, Photography

Dream Job:
1. NASA Jet Propulsion Labortory
2. Lockheed Skunk Works
3. Any other NASA faculity
4. Boeing Phantm Works
5. Northrop
6. U.S. Navy
7. U.S. Air Force
C. M. Ngan
Aerospace Engineering
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LordZpider is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLordZpider is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LordZpider

Posted 2003-05-23, 03:09 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Post your picture, and a little about..."

I suppose I don't have anything better to do...

Name: Jonathan Jagmin
Height: 5'7
Weight: 135 lbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian (1/2 Lithuanian 1/4 Irish 1/4 German)
Birthplace: Dallas, TX

Favorites

Movie: Dark City
Book: The Dark Tower IV: Wizard And Glass by Stephen King
TV show: Sports Night, South Park, Insomniac with Dave Attell, Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn
Band: Pantera, Faith No More, Anthrax
Song: "Cowboys From Hell" by Pantera
Article of clothing: my green, busted-ass cargo shorts. I've had them for damn near 7 years and I'm not tossing them anytime soon.

I don't have a damned picture, so you'll all have to contain your excitement until I can scrounge one up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel