No. I'm legit!!! 4 16.67%
I quit untill the release of the new patch. 3 12.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Post Quit D2?
Posted 2003-04-12, 07:23 PM
p0ll
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tOnBeRRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentOnBeRRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tOnBeRRy

Posted 2003-04-13, 12:04 AM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
Yes I quit D2. But why fuck blizz ?
P.e. botting aren't allowed and using other third party programms but i'm not sure why this fools banned my muleacc(i'm not sure if u called it muleacc too. this is the acc where i put the whole stuff).
I'm worried but i understand it but i demand why they banned my muleacc.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-04-13, 05:51 AM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
I have quit until the patch is released. Why is there no poll for that? Hmm? Hmmmm? I'm waiting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-04-14, 09:03 AM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
Fuck blizz? Why the hell not.

They claim they have proof of the ban. They claim they cannot show it. They feed us bullshit so all of the fags will fall to their knees and listen to Blizzard. Blizzard is LAZY, and I can prove that in many ways. EVERYONE knows this. Warcraft 3: Oh yea, It's coming in January. When did it come? Sometime in October? And the patch.. is not coming in May. We all know it. They are going to make up some excuse like they did with warcraft 3- "bad camera views" or some shit. Blizzard is full of shit. I emailed them asking a simple question, and they couldnt answer it as if everything is a secret. I tried to get my banned account back, and they said No, so i replyed to the guy and asked if I could get my SC account which I forgot the password to. He told me to make a new request even though I already had his attention and he was in the password recovery department. I sent a new request multiple times! Nothing! I just want to tell the fuck you. They fucked up D2. The game was fucked with hacks and hacked items. So the d2 players got used to this economy and it was a great touch to D2, made it much more fun. Now, one random day, they ban, saying that they had "always encouraged their policy". They have never done anything accept on this random day. It was their mistake to let this happen. There have been suicides over this ban, I'm serious. D2 is some peoples lives, and you can tell, It is hard as fucking hell to play without maphacking once in a while.

bleh.. cool down......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tOnBeRRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentOnBeRRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tOnBeRRy

Posted 2003-04-14, 09:48 AM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
If you were truly leet, you wouldn't quit.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-04-14, 09:58 AM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
agree with u Adren
I quit c'cause they banned 3 accs.(my best accs)
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-04-14, 02:05 PM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
I quit, and i was l337. Just ask Valmar...

However, i will likely come back after teh patch...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-04-14, 04:51 PM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
I quit, but I thank Blizzard for deleting all my accounts. I finnaly got off the computer and now I actually go out and do stuff. I've wasted too much time on this game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-04-14, 05:18 PM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
Blizzard is just doing what they are supposed to do. They didn't do it in the past, so most people are caught off-guard.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-04-14, 07:08 PM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
yeah bryan

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-04-15, 05:31 PM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
Im quiting since I have gotten legitly all I wanted, and the game has served its purpose. Off to bigger and better, I just hope a more advance Diablo comes out. I want them to make a World of Diablo like they are makeing World of Warcraft( http://www.blizzard.com/WoW/ ).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-04-16, 10:09 AM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
I did quit, but now I'm kinda back. I play very minimally, but bot a shit load still. They don't scare me with their warning and bannings!!!! BAH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-04-16, 10:26 AM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
cs time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tOnBeRRy

Posted 2003-04-16, 10:43 AM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
FF TIME

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-04-16, 06:34 PM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
There i added the patch option.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-04-16, 08:53 PM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
bit too late

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-04-16, 10:52 PM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
i might come back after patch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-04-17, 05:42 AM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
I am playing a little here and there but I was never a heavy player anyway. I had an e-mail war going with a Blizz customer service supervisor that got pretty interesting

In the future I am going to have no more then one char per account to minimize possible losses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-04-17, 04:10 PM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
would u all play a game like in .hack//sign ? (for those of u who have no fucking clue what .hack//sign is) a game much like D2 but it has some aspects of D&D where u can select the exact look of ur character (ie age, apearance, backround) and select their weapons . and instead of the limited skillz that are in d2 u could get like 600 skillz and learn different things from different character groups? (like an advanced version of Everquest)
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-05-07, 11:54 AM in reply to tOnBeRRy's post "Quit D2?"
Bye bye , Diablo II.

I wont play the game when patch is released.

Fuck blizzard? Nopp... Diablo II was a great game, i spended many many hours on that game. I was banned 3 times , started over again.

But this time..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee