Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Diablo: Legacy of Blood
Posted 2003-03-25, 06:47 PM
Diablo: Legacy of Blood by Richard A. Knaak

Has anyone read that book?
It's about Norrec Vizharan, if that would ring a bell...also, there's this ancient armor of Bartuc.

If you did...what do you think about the book?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-25, 08:06 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Wow.. I'd never think blizz books would be worth reading =\. Have u read any yourself? Maybe i should buy a couple..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-03-25, 08:08 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
I feel bad for the cow.
If I die it's because I'm lagging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-25, 08:09 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
I read both of those when I used to be a full-on diablo fan.
They were alright but a bit too simple, I prefer Tom Clancy, as I always say.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-25, 08:13 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Insolence said:
Wow.. I'd never think blizz books would be worth reading =\. Have u read any yourself? Maybe i should buy a couple..
Well it's not exactly a Blizzard book. Richard A. Knaak is not a Blizzard guy...the book is copyright by Blizzard, but the book is not totally by Blizzard.

That author has written a number of Fantasy Novel/Series in the past...which are not too boring. He's also written Diablo: The Kingdom of Shadow for the Diablo series.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-25, 08:14 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
A Tom Clancy enthusiast! And look, his title is "Marine, Sharp Shooter!"

I'd like to see some actual proof that you are a sniper in the Marines, because no Marine would be fucking around on these boards with a shitnasty sig like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-25, 08:15 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
I was about too, then became much too lazy to...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-03-26, 05:56 AM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Aggyrwayter said:
DaFrigginDoctah said:

I'd like to see some actual proof that you are a sniper in the Marines, because no Marine would be fucking around on these boards with a shitnasty sig like that.
Actually, I am joining the Marine Corps in June. And who do you think you are to dictate what anyone can do? Who are you to say that Marines cant be a member of a forum? Who are you to say that anyone cant do anything? You're nothing.
You arent even worth my time you lousy piece of human projectile.
And if you want to flame someone in the future:
#1 Do it in the FLAME FORUM, idiot
#2 Get much, much better at it and I may pay you some real flaming attention.

Normally, I would be interested in hearing in what some piece of crap flame a new fish could come up with against my "B" flaming material. You however, simply bore me with your ingnorance.

Please leave. Now. Thank you.

Raziel said:
er er LOL

Last edited by DaFrigginDoctah; 2003-03-26 at 06:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-26, 02:24 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Aggyrwayter said:
DaFrigginDoctah said:

Actually, I am joining the Marine Corps in June.

And who do you think you are to dictate what anyone can do?

Who are you to say that Marines cant be a member of a forum?
You're not a Marine, then. Surprise.

Heh, everyone tries to join the Marines. Even though they are basically overstocked as it is. The Air Force and Navy need more talented recruits than you do. Oh, and good luck. You'll need it.

I'm right, that's all. Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-26, 03:10 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Take it to the flame forum so I can see DFD own your annoying little ass..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-26, 10:20 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Why did people come and ruin my thread? *cries*

DFD, you said you've read "both of those", do you mean Legacy of Blood and The Kingdom of Shadow?

Have you read the second one from the series...? The Black Road by Mel Odom.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-26, 10:27 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Oh, sorry I meant I read Legacy of Blood and one other one I dont remember the name, I dont think it was Kingdom of Shadow.

P.S. - I'm sure a couple members are going to be annoyed by this, thinking I am bragging, but for your information I can make it in the marines right now. I can bench press about 300 pounds, I can run 2 miles in about 12 - 13 minutes (required every day = 15 minutes), I can accomplish all their requirements. So yes I will be a marine. Wherever there's a guy with a gun to a little girl's head, I will be there with my gun to his head, from 1600 meters out.
Now if you wish to continue making an ass of yourself do it in the flame forum like everyone else you miserable little piss ant.

Raziel said:
er er LOL

Last edited by DaFrigginDoctah; 2003-03-26 at 10:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-26, 10:29 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Then it's probably the black road.
So...both are okay right?
Just don't want to waste my money if it is complete trash...hehe.

I think Legacy of Blood is alright.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-27, 06:34 AM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Hm maybe interesting, ive heared some things about diablo books, maybe i should read one , anyone here readed the books, and wich one is the best?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Humaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHumaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Humaster

Posted 2003-03-27, 09:58 AM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Legacy of Blood is about the Ancient Armor of Bartuc <--- Warlord of Blood.

The armor is cursed, and it would sort of possess the person wearing the armo..(bloodlust...)

Sorcery is also involved in the book.

It is not a bad fantasy novel.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-27, 12:57 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Bartucs claws is in game no? i forgot, so long since i played
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-03-27, 01:02 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Yes, Bartuc's Cut Throat Greater Talon, Assassin's Claw.

It is interesting that he's called the Warlord of Blood, which made an appearance in Diablo1.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-27, 01:49 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Wooah! Tom Clancy, good author. I'm currently reading his latest Net Force: State of War.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-27, 01:54 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
I feel bad for the person who reads thats book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-03-27, 03:28 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Diablo: Legacy of Blood"
Jizmo said:
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Wooah! Tom Clancy, good author. I'm currently reading his latest Net Force: State of War.
How is it so far? My favorite of his would have to be Red October, Raimbow Six, and The Bear And The Dragon. Of course I like, ALL, of his other books too. Those are just the ones that stand out. The Jack Ryan novels.

TacoX - Reads what book?

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah